Book 1: Chapter 24

"Look Calm down everyone"

'Of course this will happen...'

Shen Forgot about Bao'er, since she's Ladybone Demons Hostess the others who didn't met her yet thought shes the Bone spirit herself. But turns out it's not.

It took a lot of explaining to The monkey king and the others of her Situation right now but With a bit of Sugar and Sweet Shen managed to convince them that Bao'er is a good guy and she's with them.

The Team Has stopped for the night and Sandy since he's tired with all of that driving stuff took a nap while the others are heating themselves up from the campfire.

"Really has this person never learned to draw?"

Mk Grumbled and stared at the map right on his face. They got the First holy ring which is great but the next stop will be the second one. Which for some reason Mk can't dechiper.

"This map is so hard to read! How does Shen Dechiper this like it's nothing!"

"First of, be careful with that. Second what do you mean?"

Tang asked and stopped Inspecting the Holy ring. He put his pen down and stared at Mk "if you look at these landmarks, none of them are clear. But Well luckily we got one ring" Mk Rubbed his Chin and Hummed while Inspecting the Map.

"I can barely tell this Drawing here is DBK'S Fortress, And this place painted like a valley is supposed to be the city of lanterns"

"BUT HERE! TELL ME WHAT IS THIS SUPPOSED TO BE?!?"

Mk pointed to the map where there's a drawing of a rabbit that's riding a Cloud. Is there even a place like that? Or not maybe there's literally a Rabbit on the sky Floating while Carrying one of the holy rings.

"Can you give me some peace!"

Pigsy Scolded Mk and Continued to watch his Favorite Cooking show. "Hello everyone! I'm Chang'e , a food writer! Did you miss me? Well then welcome to the new issue of 'Chang'e little Chef!"

"Our slogan is—"

"Life goes on! And so does Cooking!"

Pigsy Beamed as He Cheered with the TV host Chang'e. Mk and Mei Sweatdropped at him. Mei Scratched her Head and Watched as the Moon Goddess cook "Huh to be honest....she looks much younger than I expected" Mei Exclaimed which earned Mk and Monkey king a Laugh.

"Noodle Brains....that thing she has up there"

The two Jumped in suprise as Red sons figure Popped out behind them with Bao'er. The girl Rubbed her Chin while Red Son stared at the object on top of the moon goddesses Kitchen like it's a Picture frame decoration.

"It looks familiar" Bao'er Said and Mk Also Agreed to her. Pigsy Glared at the 4 kids and Shushed them; continuing on watching his favorite show.

While the three are wacking their heads trying to figure out the Object. Red son Already Figured the damn thing and Grabbed the holy ring from Tang. He grumbled and pushed Pigsy away. Taking a closer look to the TV sure enough that Thing up there is none other than the second Holy ring.

"Hey! What are you doing!"

"You dumbasses took a minute to realize it but surely enough thats the Holy ring you're looking for"

"Wait! It is the holy Ring!"

Mk Stucked out his face on the TV screen "the second Holy ring is in Miss Chang'e's Kitchen?" Pigsy Exclaimed and With That Tang started to Shake.