Book 2: Chapter 3

"This Place is huge"

"It's the celestial realm of course it would"

Driving peacefully through the vast Ocean. Red son Sighs, the cold wind Swiftly passing through, The smell of Fresh air and The Sun slowly setting down.

Leaving the Jade emperors Castle is a Big hassle since There's a lot of Guards and strong Creatures blocking their way. What's with them Getting so worked up? It's just a calabash.

"Would that thing Really Help the whole Civilians in the lantern city?"

He asked. Eyes Glued on the road. Macaque Sighs and Nods. Opening his palms Red and Purple Shadows Swirled as it Turned the Once Transparent calabash into a Dark Color. His eyes closed and as if like a machine, he only Then sits there quietly as if hes in a Deep trace.

"What the Hell. What's up with him?"

"The calabash Is Powerful enough to create a whole World inside it."

What? So that's why the Guards are Frantic when they stole the precious Relic; its enough to create a fake world. Nezha taps his Fingers. Looking down to his self his armor all Scratched up and Dusty and his Huntian Cloth is also not in good shape. "He's in deep trace. Six Ears is making a Whole World around inside the calabash. It will take some time" He said and Then glanced to The young boy.

"I remember you back in the Ritual Area. You were so young back then"

He Blurted out, making Red son Flinch he then Drove slowly to listen to him. "Was I.....was I really that Powerful?" A Whisper...almost like a whisper that Was so afraid.

"Yes, the samadhi fire You created is powerful. Enough to trample the mountain and melt the Grounds and even burn the Trees"

True fire samadhi. Truly a powerful Fire, not even a water can put it out; but if the samadhi fire is that strong, then there's a possibility that the Fire can Kill Shen and Burn her.

But She's still fighting even with the four rings. She Fought with it even in the outside and inside and With Her emotions getting through it she risked her body and Left leaving somewhere far away from them.

"How is she?"

"You mean the Lady?"

"Yeah....like Is she able to Live in the Mortal realm?"

He have met her again in such ridiculous way back then, she even killed some of his soldiers. But still he gave her a chance to live and sealed her abilities away. The Gods ordered him to seal her and bring her back but He Literally broke that Order and Did the opposite.

"the plan was to Seal you and take you away but I'm not Going with it" He Chuckled and Let the Chains Break. "Live up with it and don't cause Trouble here. Leave the west if you want since you're no longer welcome " he said and left the girl.

Chuckling at the sudden memory he sighs and Let his body rest. Red son Took a deep breath and Speeds in.

Yes, once The Lowly Peasants are safe. He won't hold back anymore and let his samadhi fire Out. And maybe in that way he can Take back the Four rings and save her from Burning.

••[<○>]••

"They're here!"

Mei Grinned And a Red And Gold Sportscar Slowly Drove inside the castle grounds. Nezha came out and so is Red Son. "Everyone, I hope you didn't cause trouble here" Nezha Mumbled but pigsy assured him that there's nothing Serious that happened here but only Bao'er making sheilds around the Area. The young girl Came out in her room and her face Gleamed once she saw them return.