Book 1: Chapter 13

"So how long Big guy?"

"Um maybe Weeks? I have the supplies to fix the engines and that Big hole but Yeah it will take some weeks"

"Fine with me"

"Wait really?"

Macaque Shrugged, the ship is in pretty bad shape and It needs a good repair. Macaque Doesn't mind if it will take some weeks "it's not easy to fix this Baby up so we have no choice now are we?" He Exclaimed and for the first time Sandy agrees to him and also Tang. "I-i actually kinda agree with him. And also! We can have a break to all of this Chaos right?" He Chuckled nervously and Macaque Smirked at him making Tang Flinch.

"Hey I like this Guy and this Blueberry too"

Macaque Cackled and both Tang and Sandy Sweatdropped at him. Wukong on the other hand wants to throw some rocks to him "I guess we'll camp here. Take a Rest everyone and tend your injuries" Shen Stood up, dusting off the dirt she glanced to the Shadow Demon. "Come with me Shadow" she instructed and Macaque Followed her.

"What happened exactly?"

"Oh that? Ladybone Demon Just possessed the hell out of Syntax and Well"

'She'll be the one Crowning you king'

To be honest, that offer was....very tempting to him. Well he's a Demon of course Demons have a tendency to get tempted so easily especially that offer? Damn who wouldn't?.

"Did she Offer you something?"

"Wha— how did you know?"

"Your face tells the story My shadow"

She rolled her eyes and Macaque Followed behind her. The two of them passing by large trees "if the offer is Good then" stopping in the open area. Shen Summoned out the black chain

Whispering the spell the chain Glowed Red and A burst of fire illuminated the Dark Forest.

"You can Accept it if you want to"

He stood stiff, his eyes not leaving his lady's Back. Him? Accepting the offer? Should he? The King Offer is Good but What about His Lady?

"Are You—"

"You can leave if you want to, And if you want to stay that's fine".

That Struck his Insides like a truck. Shen is Not stupid she knows that tempted face but she's not that kind of person who'll lock the hell up of her companion. Instead she's just gonna let him choose. Fine by her if he'll leave or stay.

"You're a free man you can choose whatever you want and I'm not Stopping you"

Checking all of the Runes and symbols on the chain. Shen Grabbed the weapon back "the Chain will be our only Weapon to Seal Lady B." She exclaimed and Glanced to the Shadow Demon whose having a Crisis.

"The plan is the same, We'll seperate her and The hostess"

"Y-yeah"

Should he Apologize? Shen looks mad but is she mad? Her face is Neutral as hell not even a twitch and It's driving his circuits crazy. It's between the two things to be exactly.

Lady bone demon Offered him to Be a King. But What comes next to that? He doesn't know at all but it's still tempting; But Shen gave him a power no other being can Fight back. She has Brains but sometimes she can be weird and all.

"Don't mind him King He's just having a Crisis at mind"

Shen Said and Monkey king Left Macaque have his time to think deeply. "So Shen are you a demon? Some Ancient Deity or God?" Mei popped in and The trio took a seat to warm themselves up. Shen Chuckled at her enthusiasm