Book 2: Chapter 13

Why is he here? Wait Scratch that how is He Able to Come here in the celestial Realm. Was that even possible? Demons Transporting here like it's a normal occurrence to step foot.

But Demons are not allowed here, well mortals are exceptional as long as they have a Guide or a Permission coming from the celestial beings like Lord Nezha or the Captain. "What do you want?" He Stumbled and Macaque Raised a brow to his attempt to be brave.

Where's the Boy that slayed a Demon Beast? He's Expecting him to be firm and Stand up. But here he is Just by one Glare he's shaking and Hands trembling. "You're Clutching your sword to tight Bud" He Instructed but That made him more tense. Did he really scared the Poor guy that much? Well he has a poor Memory to what happened. But for sure he did killed his Sole Brothers and Break their bones.

"S-Stay back! Im not afraid to Kill you!"

"Oho sure Do kid! Anyways You better stand up and be Steely as possible"

He warned, he's giving this Child a chance. Let's see if he will be able to Fight properly now; glowing Red Eyes Shadow clones Merged out and Circled around the Estate. A sudden gloomy Aura Covered the Whole area. His eyes Trembled and he looked back to the Shadow Demon "w—What did you do?" What is that? The wind suddenly Whispered Eerily to him. It's as if it's speaking to his mind and The cold.

God it turned so Chilly and Suffocating, Sighing He Snapped his fingers and All of a sudden a Black Bubble Swirled around the Big mansion, he Gasp. Running back inside the People are now Panicking and Their Eyes are now Staring at the Black and Red Shadows Circling around them.

"Everyone Get out Hurry!"

He Shouted and The soldiers who's Invited in took action and led the people outside. Macaque watched, His Figure stood as he Saw The People run away. The soldiers blocked his path and points their spear at him. Feng Glared and Stepped infront.

"I don't know what's your motive here but this will not pass!"

He Pointed his Sword and The soldiers advanced, His Red eyes Glanced to the Tall statues, immediately teleporting on top he Summoned out his Shadow staff and Sliced the statues head, a Big crack shook the grounds as the statues head crashed down Brutally creating large Smokes and specks of dust.

The soldiers Coughed and their Eyes Glanced around the Smoky Area. A laughed Resonated and Their backs Shivered when shadows Passed through Eerily as If Inspecting every inch of their Movements.

"Ah You guys are soooo Stupid. Say Does some of you completely drunk?"

"You guys better quit drinking, that's bad especially if you're a Warrior in duty"

Growling he Slashed through the Smoke, only to meet empty Air. Shadows Laughed at him and one by one soldiers are slowly getting taken away and dragged out by his Shadow clones.

'What the hell?!'

"Oh yeah Of course I forgot!"

Merging out The smoke, He Grabbed his collar and Slammed him down the ground. Raising his Blade Macaque Blocked it with his bare hands and Boringly Glanced at it "you are the one in charge watching over these— what is it again?—ah of course! Noble People" He Chuckled and Throwed the boy away. His body Aching in pain.

"Where is she?"

"Who now?"

Summoning out a Black chain. He Raised a brow and looked at the Panting Soldier who's Glaring at him "the Monster.....That—The Anomaly!" He Points out only to be Shut up when The Shadow Demon Teleported infront of his Face. He gasped and The two Clashed at each other as their blade Clanged Loudly. His Red eyes Glowed and another Blast of Red Light striked him away.