Book 1: Chapter 8

She's pissed.

Very Pissed

When Everything is in her hand there's another Obstacle that's blocking her way. And all because of that mysterious white haired girl.

She didn't expect the young girl to pack a punch and it Hurts Really hard. Glaring at the Blue sky she Smirked and took a deep breath.

Yes everything will be fine. She has this whole city in her control. The monkey king and His Friends left and If theres something that she needs to do is to Hunt those Kids down.

But the strange feeling still hunts her. With the Six eared Macaque on the loose and with his Lady There might be a chance of Intevention and Would cause a Big Failure to her Plans.

'Yes I should Kill that girl'

She Thought and Smirked once she made up her mind. Snapping her fingers a Green haired Demon Merged out, His head in low as he stood infront of the Lady bone demon.

"Find The Girl, I want her dead But If you saw The Six eared Macaque Simply Capture him"

[•••••◇•••••]

"Why the Fuck is the North Snowing so hard?"

"Because It's the North My Shadow"

Their next journey is to the north and Macaque really wants to know what's the deal with this place. Don't blame him he's never been in the North and All his life He's been on the West Tormenting the fuck out of Wukong and his Friends Back then.

"I just realized..."

Pulling her Black scarf close she Sighs and Looked around the Snowing Land. "The Lady Bone Demon is not Alone" she mumbled but The Shadow Monkey heard it loud and clear.

"That Skinny Bitch is not alone?"

"Yes, Lady bone demon is well How should I explain this" Walking, Macaque Followed Beside her. His nose Scrunched up at the cold and The Wind. "She's A Dead Woman and Without a Body to use she can't do her task Properly" Shen said and She Grabbed The Monkeys Shoulder. She Dragged him away and With a Glare of her crimson eyes a Tarantula Demon Merged out. His Body Melting and The Sudden burst of Red fire Exploded his insides.

"She Has a Hostess and do You know What I see?"

"Uh What?"

"Ally"

Putting Him back she smiled and Glanced to the Snowing Horizon. She Smirked and Macaque Awed at the Big Landscape.

Ruins, Tall Towers and Destroyed Temples all scattered in the Area giving the vibe of Lonely and Abandoned Land.

But for him this place looks so Intriguing and Who knows? Maybe the reason of this Lands downfall is because a war broke out causing such big Cataclysm.

"The lady bone demon is To be honest she's getting in our way and Getting rid of her might be the thing."

"But I don't want to Kill the Hostess so we'll be resorting to Saving the girl"

She said and Macaque Coughed at her statement. Them? Saving the Lady bone demons Hostess?! Well that's not his job That's Wukongs Job Saving Woman and He preffered destroying Buildings. Shen Sigh at his Reaction "No choice Shadow we'll do it" she cuts him off before he can complain and continue on walking inside the Big Castle.