Book 2: Chapter 6

He has witnessed his father rise back in the Mortal realm. The City growing to a advance Civilization and Even kids and Adult grow.

But he still remains, His Connection to his Mother and Father's blood rush through him. He was a Immortal. A Demon.

He only remembers  so little about his childhood. So Blurry and Maybe the only memory he remembers is His Mother and Father's Faces.

Faces that speaks Fear and Terror. The ground beneath him Melting and the Sky colored in Red.

"Let me Burn them"

Walking towards the Metals And Rocks his eyes Scanned the Tomb. And then to the Shadow Demon "Be careful" Macaque Whispered and he nods.

Raising his Palms Blue Fire Summoned out as the samadhi Ring Bursted to life.

'It's So Hot

This is the fifth ring. The Fifth one that failed to Leave his Body. It remains with him and the fourth ring is with the lady.

'Are you my family? My sister? Cousin? What's your connection to us?'

Shen has Shown And prove herself strong and His father Acknowledged her presence. Even his mother, Princess ironfan welcomed her Inside their Home.

'I guess it doesn't matter....Lady Shen'

Scattering Blue Embers, His Eyes Widen as he stared at the Blue Ashes Melting away the ice. The Shadow Monkey laughed and The Rocks and Metals Melted away like Water. "I can't believe it, Samadhi fire in control." He Smirked. And Red son Flicked his fingers vanishing away the Blue Flames.

The two stood infront the Ancient Tomb. "The Bone Spirit is dumb leaving this here." He laughed And They Entered in the Tomb.

Lots of Blue chains and Candles. And in the middle is none other than the Coffin. "She must've thought that her Tomb is useless for her Plans"

"Well then sucks to be her, now this Tomb is ours. "

Tapping the Walls, Macaque Sighs Black Shadow portal surrounding the Tomb as they got swallowed in bringing them back to the north.

{----○----}

"Kid!"

Crashing through Buildings. Bao'er Pants, her Chest Thumping in pain as blood Rolled down her Forehead. Nezha Growled and Advanced. Blade and spear clashing to each other as it creates Green and Pink Flames.

Wukong Grabbed the girl and They Teleported away from the fight. "Shit! Does your chest hurt?" Holding her shoulders, Bao'er blinked the Dizziness and Nods. "I-I can still fight!  Just a littl—" Wukong Caught her. "No! You stay here" Putting her down he Returned back to the battlefield and left Bao'er Hiding Behind the Building.

That Guy. He really Hates Shen So bad He's so willing to Seal her and Leave the Bone situation to them without any care.
Is that all? His Mission is to Seal the lady back again? Is he not Concerned to Ladybone demon situation right now?

'Your Existence are nothing!'

Clenching her fist, she Punched the wall creating a Big crack. Blood Trailing down her Knuckles she Glared to the Blue sky "Fine then. I can't rush everything. For now I'm Taking this chance to beat you up" whispering her Raven hair Turned White as Her Blue eyes Glowed.

A Blue Pentagram Summoned out as Blue Smoke Covered the whole city. Wukong and Nezha Back off at the sudden Chilly Air. Separating them The White furred Monkey Gripped his Blade as his Green eyes Looked up.