Book 2: Chapter 14

I Am The Ladybone Demon.

"My lady What do you think?"

"Black sword? My Bao'er where did you get this?"

"A bit of a Stroll from the Generals estate is all I did. Since you lost your blade back then I figured maybe a new one will do"

Just as What the plan her Older brother said, Be Innocent as possible. Get in the mansion and Trick the Soldiers out and let him handle the rest. Since then She took her spare time to Sneak in deeply and Enter empty rooms.

Bao'er was simply looking for a weapon, a gift for Lady Shen since her red blade got Lost from the ritual site.

While also Searching around the Area, the general opened the door and found her Skimming through Boxes and Cabinets. At first she's Having a crisis and that maybe knocking him out will cover her Stealing Moves.

But He's the general, and by meant general it means the guy will surely has a lot of Weapon collections. Either if it's in his bed,office or Living room.

She scared the living daylight out of him, following him around like a Ghost. He Let himself in his office and it's a jackpot for her.

And using a bit of Bone demon powers(and bit of glitchy teleportation) Bao'er managed to steal the sword and Of course knock the hell out of the general and erasing his Memories.

"Thank you Bao'er, You two didn't get Scratched?"

"Safely Returned as you said my Lady"

"Good, you two Did an excellent Job."

Smilling widely Bao'er and Macaque Giggled like Idiots. Compliments coming from Lady Shen now that's Rare and Extremely A Boost for them. "What the Hell they get a compliment but not us?" Red son Points out and stopped Using his Fire powers, even nezha whose Busy Sharpening his spear is glaring Daggers to Bao'er and Macaque who's only Grinning with Proud Faces.

"Oh boohoo Gonna cry?"

"Shut up Six ears"

"See Even Nezha is Pissed not getting compliments"

He Gritted his teeth, and Shen whose Drinking her tea looked back and forth to the four whose Busy Rambling. Tapping her Fingers The Mayor Merged out and Bowed down seeing the Lady.

Bao'er has Explained to her to what she did. Successfully capturing the Bone Demons Butler and erasing his Memories. He now Follows Orders from Bao'er and Lady Shen. In addition putting a few changes of course.

"How's Mk and the others? Are they sleeping comfortably now?"

She asked and Took a sip on her tea, her Shadow reported to her that The north Is Reaally a cold place and Furnitures here in the castle are a little bit old and Sucks to use.

So when she Returned and Recovered from the samadhi fire. Shen took the Time to Fix the castle, keeping the Whole area warm as possible and even providing blankets. Her job has lessen too since Suprisingly The Mayor Obidiently Asked to let him do the job.

She even remembers his Response seeing her. The lady of this castle work around with loads of Boxes,wood and metal.

"As the Lady of this Castle. you should be Resting not working! Let me Do the Work My lady"

Sweatdropping at the sudden memory, Shen Chuckled "I have Put mattresses in each rooms you asked, Also Cleaned the Hallways and The living room for your grace" He Nods and Shen Almost Drop her teacup.

He cleaned?! The Hallways and Even that big ass Living room?! But she didn't Say anything about cleaning "why the look my lady?" He Tilted his head and Shen Flinched. "A-ah well, Thank you." Shen mumbled and the Mayor Glowed at her response. It's like a refresher for him if he accomplished something.