Book 2: Chapter 4

"Tch, that woman is Enjoying this"

"I bet She's Having a Drink for her victory now"

Returning back to the Lantern city, Wukong and Nezha Stood On top of the Mountain. The Skies Covered In Mix of Red And Blue Hues.
The lantern city covered in Gigantic ice and Snow, Even the souls Of those who are captured lingered, crying and wailing to be saved and released from this Shivering Cold.

Nezha Sighs, And then Looked back to the direction where the Megapolis is.

The lantern city and the Megapolis are far away from each other, but Seeing the Red and Fiery colors back from the city. Nezha And Wukong could tell that Shen is In the Megapolis City right now.

'She must be looking for The White Bone demon'

Samadhi fire has Been Making her Emotions spiral out and be sensitive. Wukong could hear it; Anger, Sadness, Pain.

She would scream it out and the Fire would Burst like a Monster burning everything that stands in its way. "Great Sage, let's scout the area. There must be survivors. I'm sure of it" Nodding The two Seperated and Ran in different directions.

'Nezha's right. If theres any survivors, atleast we can save them and bring them with us!'

The Bone Demon has risen from her Tomb, and All because of that Everything Got destroyed and. If he just told them the truth from the first place then Everything would be fine right?

But He can't bring himself to utter the words. He was afraid. But what was he afraid of?

Clenching his Fist he Growled and Closed his eyes.

"YOU....KNEW THIS ALL ALONG YET YOU DIDNT TELL US?!!!?"

A rage....such strong Rage that It felt so Painful for him. It's pulling his strings. And it's so heavy that His Shoulder and his chest would Collapse.

"YOU HID IT FROM ALL OF US! WHY?! WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF?!!!?"

'What Am I so afraid off?'

Stopping from his tracks, Wukong Sighs. He doesn't know why but Shen's words is hitting differently for him.

She trusted him with this plan and She didn't even hesitate to Lend the Chain and told him her plan too.

Sitting comfortably. Her red eyes Scanned the Seemingly Neverending Desert.

The moon Reflecting her White Skin as she Fiddled with her Red Blanket. "My lady....Are you Okay?" Bao'er glanced to her. Shen's been Quiet the whole day and With the Night Peacefully calming them. They took a camp and Rest in for the night.

"I don't know....but It feels Empty without my Shadow...."

Her Shadow

Ah she must've meant about The Six Eared Macaque. Patting her Lady's Back Bao'er Sniffed as Her eyes started to well up. "You miss him....." she mumbled and Shen Glanced to her . Miss? Is that how It's called?

"I think so....It's just so....Empty and Maybe his Angry Remarks are the one That's keeping me Awake"

"You know when we're in the Cage Brother can't stop Talking about you"