Book 1: Chapter 3

"I'll give you some time to Try this newfound power Shadow, I don't even care if you go wild"

It's been 2 days since she Introduced that Shadow Trick to him. And By her words she Let him Use that power for now and Hell she wouldn't even care if he go wild and destroy Buildings.

He didn't accept her offer yet not With that Sudden Show she did. But Shes just so Stubborn and Here he is Standing and thinking deeply; Absorbing the monkey kings power is kinda Nice and all but this...

This is Different....

When he Took it in, that Red glowing orb Shocked his system like Drugs and It took 2 hours for him to Be okay and try not to Puke blood. Its just too Overwhelming that He just wants to Puke his Organs but God he's just gonna curse it around to ease the pain. "What the fuck is this shit-" he Groaned and Clutched his stomach.

He stood up and Then Jumped to The rooftops. He needs to talk to her like Right now. He didn't know that this shit has side effects and hell maybe this power have a poison that can kill him. "Fuck This Bullshit" he Cursed again and the Stabbing pain Is Making his Stomach scream. He stopped infront of a small Chinese House and opened The Gate.

"Oh I didn't expect you to be here"

"Oh shut up We need to talk"

Shen Blinked and stopped Watering her plants. She stared at the black Monkey for a second and then it clicked to her "oooh yeah You're not used to it" she snapped her fingers and Macaque Irked at her Response.

"Hell yeah you're right! And What the fuck you didn't even tell me that it has side effects!"

"Yeah About that There's still more to come like The Stabbing pain in your stomach the second one is hallucinations and Lastly Puking black blood"

"PUKING BLACK WHAT?!"

Holy shit there's still more to come and Torment his poor fucking demon body. "Don't worry about it! In the end it's all gonna be worth it!" She Grinned and gave him a thumbs up.

God he really wants to cut her fingers right now but he just felt so horrible and his Organs are twisting like crazy.

"God Woman you're crazy"

"Huh that's rich coming from you who Tried to destroy the city and Steal monkey kings power"

---------*----------

Macaque Spended his time inside Shens House and Listen to her Talk mostly about this power she gave to him and What's with all the fucked up side effects that's gonna Torment him for the rest of the day.

"I'm gonna tell you even if the 2 days will pass you might still feel the Pain. Just try not to use it more often especially if you're new to it"

Her words echoed like a broken record in his head and Boy that's just annoying to him. "Great now I'll suffer for two days While continously Puking Black Bloo-" he stopped and His eyes Glanced around his surrondings.

There's nothing but him and the empty Alleyway but somehow his senses just kicked in and he can't help but look around.

'Was it left? Nono of course not'

He thought and He looked at his right. In instinct he Summoned his Black staff and Hit the Intruder. Merging out from its hiding spot is a Boy with a Armor and Golden blade. His Forehead bleeding from the hard hit and his Hand Trembling. Macaque Tilted his head seeing the young kid.

"A kid? What are you doing here?"

He Chuckled and He Smirked seeing the kid Took a fighting stance. He Glared at him but he only Stood there , Macaque Sighs and Then Glanced around. "You! You must be the Lady Anomaly that my Brothers are talking about!" He said and Macaque's ears perked up. Lady Anomaly? Who's that?

"Lady Anomaly What now? Who's that your Grandma?"

"Shut up! I know that you are changing forms to avoid getting killed !"

Okay this kid is Starting to piss him off especially his way of cutting him and Shouting. The kid Gripped his Blade and then advanced at him, Macaque Raised his fist and Swiftly Dodged him and Throwed away his blade. "Wow you got noodle Arms kid" he laughed and The child Growled at him. He took out a peace of paper and was about to use it when A black Shadow Clone Grabbed him and Tied him down.

Somehow Macaque has this Strong feeling and his Senses are so sensitive that he can Feel or Hear anything. Grabbing the peace of paper he looked at it and Smirked.

"What? Sealing Talismans? That's just Old Kid that won't work on me" he laughed and a Golden spear Almost Stabbed him. Macaque Clicked his tongue and looked at the new comers "Ah shit Back up huh" he mumbled and Stared at the 10 soldiers Wearing armors and Their Blades drawn out.

'Why the fuck are this soldiers chasing me?'

"Feng I warned you not to go alone!" One of the Soldiers Shouted and the boy Glanced at him. "But Brother! Look I finally Found-" Macaque Grinned and with a flick of his Finger. His shadow clones Multiplied and Trapped the boy even more

"Stop!"

"Let go of him you demon!"

'Go Wild Shadow'

Summoning his staff, his glowing purple eyes Glared at the Soldiers as he Laughed at them "come on Then!" He smiled and the Soldiers raised their Blades throwing blows and Shots. Macaque knows that their Blades are Made from a special metal that's forged up there and it can kill him but Somehow he just have this gut feeling that he can Counter all of them.

"Oooh! Relying on weapons Too much huh! Now that's a bad Thing!"

Twisting his staff he Blowed them all away and The Shadow clones took all of their weapons "See you guys are so young yet you can't Even use your fist? How about you try it now?" He Smirked and The weapons Broke in half.

The young soldiers gasped to what he did and Macaque Is also shock at it. "You- those are Blades that the Jade Emperor gave us" one of the Soldiers mumbled and his Purple eyes Glowed dangerously. Macaque Laughed and he Glanced back to the Soldiers.

'Go Wild huh now I don't mid Breaking a few bones of these brats'

The Soldiers took a step back and Macaque Only watched them sweat or shake, he Grinned and His Shadow clones Turned even Sinister as they slowly turned red.

"Come on you Brats What are you waiting for?!"

He laughed and The Soldiers charged at him. He laughed maniacly as he let his clones Fight them and him Breaking a few bones of the Soldiers there and then hearing them scream.

---------*---------

'What a bloody mess'

Shen Thought and she looked at the bloody Alleyway With the body of young Soldiers. Their arms Twisted in a sick way and she's just gonna assume that some of them are not breathing. "You really Did go wild little shadow" she Chuckled and her red eyes met the purple ones glowing in the dark.

Macaque held the Bloody kid in his grip and was about to break his fingers when Shen stopped him. "Now now Monkey" she exclaimed and then Looked at the young kid who's all bloody and His eyes That are bloodshot.

"Oh come on you won't let me torture this Brat?"

"Now where's the fun with that? You cant torture him and then kill him that's just Lame" she laughed and Then Glared at the kid. He Shivered at her eyes and he almost Teared up at it.

In the end the two let him go and Macaque Is annoyed by it. But still he managed to use that power and watching his clones Turn red is just so Good. "You killed these soldiers quite fast monkey gotta Praise you for that" she said and Inspected the Bloody bodies.

"These brats are just so Annoying"

"Oh well atleast we managed to free one Am I right?"

-Vantablack series 1
Zion204