Lady of the North

"MK! I TOLD YOU TO DELIVER THESE NOODLES LIKE RIGHT NOW!"

"Gah! Im Sorry Pigsy! But You see the Motor is-"

"Oh What is it Again!"

"-Broken...."

MK Chuckled Nerviously, sweat rolling down his Forehead. Pigsy Irked at him and almost throwed his spoon right on the kids face. He took a deep breath and mumbled A few things there and then.

"Woah What the hells The problem here?"

"Bao'er! Please help meeeeee!!!!"

Mk Cried and the Young girl Blinked seeing him cry ins such Anguish. Pigsy Irked at the young boys Cries. "To deliver some noodles?! Of course!" She Beamed and Mk finally Squeled in happiness. Mei has also Volunteered to help since she's super bored.

"So who's order is that?"

"I dunno but it's up that Mountain"

Megapolis City has a lot of big mountains and Seeing this one right on the tree's faces is no joke. "Okay I'll drive!" Mei Hopped in and the two has no choice but to Sit back on her Green vehicle since Mk's motor is Busted.

"Hey Mk Do you Remember The time We visited the lantern city and you playing the drum?"

"Huh? Wait Lantern city? I haven't visited that Place"

Ah so Shens Power is not just Reversing everything back and erasing the ladybone Demons existence. But it also erases the memories of the events that happened from the start.

"Yo Look at this temple, Kinda sick tho"

Mei Grinned And Bao'er Looked at the Chinese temple. Mk Knocked on the Door but Mei already Pushed it making a loud Bang.

And stood there is The great sage himself With Nezha. The two In Serious conversation and wukong Pleading to the lotus prince. "Monkey king?! Wait you ordered these?!" Mk points to the noodles he's holding and Wukong Noticing the three Gasped.

"Bud! You finally made it!"

"But You ordered this Three noodles?!"

"Uh—yeah! I did!"

He Chuckled nervously grabbing the Three noodles and putting them on the table. Nezha sighs "great sage I repeat Once again I'm not letting you in the north" the lotus prince warned and Wukong being a stubborn sage he is pressed harder.

"The north?"

"Yeah It's a Chilly Place"

Mei and Mk mumbled but Bao'er seems Interested to him coming in the North for a visit. "How about we let them brother Nezha?" She exclaimed, making the lotus prince A bit uneasy. "I need to talk to her! I promise I won't Cause trouble!" Wukong Grinned and Nezha Groaned at his Stubbornness.

"Okay Fine!"

"YES!"

"Can We come too?!" Mk and Mei Sparkled and Wukong being a great teacher he is Accepts them in and the three Cheered in happiness. "This is a bad idea Lotus. Six ears is gonna Chew those three" The shadow demon has Been guarding the north. And Literally his sharp Senses and hearing not even a demon or Mortal can step foot in the castle.

"As long as where beside them then Everything's gonna be chill!"

"I hope so"

He Sighs and Bao'er laughed at his stressed Face.

With Bao'ers Teleportation Magic, The three is instantly Greeted by a Snowing land and a Looming Castle with large Dragon statues. Mei and Mk Awed at such Gigantic size of this Place. "Stay close if you want to live" nezha warned and Hearing his scary Remark the two Scoot closer to Bao'er who seems familiar in this place as if it's Her Home.

"Bao'er what is this place? Who lives here?"

"Yeah This Gigantic Place looks like a vampires Den!"

Mk and Mei Whispered to her, Bao'er smiled "the Lady of the north Lives here! She's Powerful so Please stay close! There are alot of Eyes here" and What she meant by eyes is The Six Eared Macaque and his Shadow clones Guarding the Whole Castle.

"My lady A Guest seeks Audience with you"

"Let them In here"

Opening the large doors, A Woman Seated. Her Black Hair and Red eyes Glanced to them, a Black Monkey stood beside her and a Man with blue eyes.

"Great sage, did you cause trouble again?"

Shen Chuckled and She glanced to Mk and Mei who looks Amaze seeing her. "Whoa is she the lady of the north?" MK points out only to be Shut up by Mei who looks Nervous infront of Shen.

"Peasants? In what Hole did you Dug yourselves I again?"

"Red son?!"

"I'm here to visit my Sister. Stop Being loud"

"Sister?!"

Since when did he has a sister?! But the two Look different! "Spider Queen Got A relic that's too powerful. And—" Stopping the great sage Shen Blinked.

"I see so you need my Help"

"P-precisely My lady"

"Give them The Diamond Shadow"

Nodding, He tapped his foot and a Shadow Clone Merged out with a green diamond on his palms. He gave it to the great Sage "keep it with you. I have no need to Keep it with me" She exclaimed, making the Great sage beam in success.

"He's still the monkey king I see"

"More like The Annoying Bitch"

"Come On Shadow Let's not be harsh to them."

Patting Him, He Glared to the great Sage and Clinged to shen like a Koala "ignore him he's Having a bad day" She mumbled and Bao'er Grabbed him away from the lady.

Wukong thanked her and Grabbed The two kids with such happy face. "Wait! We can still be in contact right?!" Mk Shouted and Shen Glanced to him feeling a sudden Nostalgia. She smiled "of course Mk! Come visit me! You are welcome in the North!" Waving Goodbye to the three. Nezha escorts them out.

"You have achieved your True power my lady"

"Indeed My shadow"

Smilling at him. Bao'er Cheered as she Run around The Castle With such happy face. "Tuck her in" The shadow demon Exclaimed and the Mayor Grabbed the Young lady whose too energetic.

"It's Bed time My lady!"

"But It's not Night yet!"

"Yeeees But Taking a nap will Help you grow!"

Dragging her Out in the living room. Shen laughed at The two's bantering. Her red eyes Glancing behind her. In the dark Corners of the Room. A Tomb Is Locked inside with five Large seals and Chains. There are no Screams and Cries but only the silence and the candle Luminating the room.

"She's useless now, No one's gonna help her considering that her Butler is now Ours"

"Should we just Destroy that Tomb? She's dead anyways with those Celestial soldiers"

The Tomb Completely Ravaged those soldiers inside including the general and that annoying kid. "No, let's keep that Tomb" smilling He offered her the usual tea she drinks.

"This is a world were the ladybone Demon doesn't exist anymore. No more Bone demon."

"So let us Enjoy and Not Worry about her Dead Soul"

—TRUE FIRE SAMADHI
Vantablack Series 2

—End