Book 1: Chapter 5

BAAAAAM!!!!!

"Over here Loosers!"

The sound of Glass Breaking and Loud Clanging of metals echoed through the Closed Museum. But that doesn't stop him from running around and making fun at the Bone Demons that's about to Rip him apart.

Clutching the bag, he Merged in and out within the shadows and Laughed at the attempt of them trying to Capture him.

Now he's starting to think that they're pissed off.

"Look If She really wants to Catch me, How bout she send that Mayor Butler of hers!"

He Grinned and Dodged again, the bone soldiers growled at him and He Sprinted away from them; This is a Big ass museum and really he's getting antsy at the twist and turns in this place and the only thing he sees are Dinosaur bones, Vases and Old ass paintings.

"Stop Right There!!"

He glanced behind his back and saw the Bone Demons Running towards him with a Glowing chain. 'That chain is about to tie me up huh' He thought. And He Again Sprinted Out he turned on the left Hallway and his whole world slowed down.

Four Bone Demons Blocking his Way and a Glowing Blue Net Merged out. His eyes widen and in panic. He jumped on his own Shadow and jumped out on the other side.

'Holy shit that was Close!'

He thought and He continued on Running as if his Life dependent on it. He can't Risk himself getting Caught and Surely he can't let Shen wait too long.

Wait why is he concerned of her waiting for hours?

"Oh Come on! You guys are literally Everywhere!"

He Shouted and Stopped once he saw the Bone Demons Blocking his Way again. He can escape through the windows but a Strong Magic is Blocking it and that's a bad idea. "Wow Your Lady sure is Serious about this 'can I have a word With you' Thing huh" he Chuckled and The Bone Demons only Growled at him.

'Wait I can Just Kill these guys'

Wow he just forgot about his New powers thing and That's just so stupid of him. "Of course!" He Shouted and the Bone Demons Advanced, Macaque Rolled his eyes and Smirked. His Eyes glowed purple.

"Guess the Museum needs another room for Bone demons"

{---*---}

'Lady bone demons soldiers must be in the museum now'

'That's perfect now there's nothing in my way'

It was planned all along. Knowing that Lady bone demon is a Woman of Perfection and She doesn't want her plans get Interrupted. She's very Stubborn too and If things need to be done then so be it.

But Shen won't let that happen she needs the lamp and Macaque Too. He can be a great Ally and Teaching him a few things about his power might even increase their Dominance against the Bone Demon.

Walking through the City streets, she Calmly stopped and Looked down on the manhole. Tilting her head her crimson eyes Glowed and the presence of A familiar Bone Woman lingered in. Blue Smokes Eerily Merging out.

She smiled and with a blink of an eye, her body Melted down and She Traveled through the Shadows entering the Manhole.

'Ah there it is'