chapter 9

Fate Whispered to the warrior 'You cannot withstand the storm' and the warrior whispers back 'I am the storm'

The next morning the crew was going to head back to Naterao, but Luffy frowning, throwing temper tantrum a toddler would be in awe of, convinced a reluctant but determined Vivi another cause of action would be better.

Instead of heading to the rebels.

The strange rag-tag group was heading to the big man himself. Crocodile.

The journey to Rainbase was less chaotic than the previous day's journey. The group only slightly suffering from the heat radiating the water given at the previous buried Osias as much as possible, much to the chagrin of Luffy who wanted to down the whole things in his 'one' gulp.

The journey was quick, many members of the group opting to walking around Dawnya having concluded that a breeze always seemed too appeared near the girl –some having more of an idea as to why then others. While most walked, Vivi and Nami still rode on the perverted camel leading the way for the group.

Dawnya looked forward seeing the shapes of building in the distance, "it's just ahead" she pointed out.

"I see it!"

"that's Rainbase!"

"Finally!"

The grew exclaimed happily seeing that their journey was coming to an end. Or so the crew hoped.

She wasn't sure how it happened. She had been following the group – then when to follow zoro only to somehow lose both him and Vivi in the streets... Dawnya took to the rooftop heading towards the centre. (Where she thought Vivi and zoro was heading to but we all know zoro and directions...) The female found a chilled smoking Sanji surrounded by a bunch of unconscious people. "Oi! Dawnya-Chan~" Sanji called as she dropped to the group before him, landing on one of the thugs. Unfazed by the sight around her. "I lost zoro" she stated simply eyeing the streets surrounding them. "don't worry about that Marmio! He will make it eventually..." Sanji breath out, the smoke from his He will make it eventually..." Sanji breath out, the smoke from his cigarette drifting skyward.

She nodded, "the casino is this way" she pointed down a street she remembered from her rooftop adventure.

"See anything else while you were up there?"

The pair walked, while she thought for a moment, "there was a little commotion at the casino, I either presume that Luffy already there or someone got kicked out." she pointed in another right to the southwest of their current position. "There are some marines that way, not 100% on what they're doing here but they were running in circles earlier"

Sanji hummed, "better keep an eye out then" he glanced at her with his one uncovered eye, "Us two walking together is kind of like a date, isn't it?" Dawnya blinked turning to the blonde man.

"Date?" she cocked her head, "I don't understand" the swordswomen muttered in confusion.

"You don't understand what a date is?" Sanji exclaimed, almost dropping his fag.

"No, what's a date? Can you eat it?" she asked, head tilted in confusion at the term, though her half-covered face blank you could still see the confusion in her hues.

"Can you eat it?" a shocked Sanji asks himself, "Don't turn into Luffy... A da-"

"You guys! I found you" chopper yelled running up to the group in his smaller form, panting from the unbearable heat. "This heat is soo tiring..." the poor creature muttered trying to stay in the shade of the building.