chapter 20

Fate Whispered to the warrior 'You cannot withstand the storm' and the warrior whispers back 'I am the storm'

Dawnya sat on her tidy bed, watching at the rest of the crew clamber into the room, chatting and waiting for captain to awake from his slumber. Though her eyes were drawn to zoro who talked about the room, changing before exiting the room like it was the most natural thing in the world. She narrowed her hues at the green haired male.

"Don't get lost..." she muttered quietly as the door closed behind the swordman.

Nami dropped onto her bed Vivi besides her, picking up a book from a bag. One of many surrounding the ginger teens bed, Dawnya glanced at the scramble of letters before turning her attention to Sanji and usopp, the pair discussing the city works.

Chopper with his equipment, sat by the desk. The reindeer writing on a piece of paper, the little creature, stating that he was going to come up with a suitable healing plan from the crews most injured. Surprisingly usopp who during the battle was wrapped like a mummy had healed very quickly. Making the swordswomen wonder what the teen was made from.

She sighed out, the air breath fluttering as she watched the interactions of the crew. Any moment now it would happen. Any moment and the captain would hopefully awaken. Awaken to the crew surrounding him.

They were movement in the corner of her eyes, "hmm" she made a sound of interest turning away from watching usopp chatting with Sanji towards the movement.

"woooooaaaah! I slept very well!" Luffy strung up in bed, like a jack-in-a-box; arms in the air a giant grin on his face as the captain came alive from the world.

The group jumped in surprised, staring with glee at the captain, smiles and sigh of relief that he had awoken. Though the captains prioritize seem a little skew-whiff "Hat? My hat?" the captain scratched back of his head "I feel very hungry. where's my breakfast and hat?"

"This guy is really nosy when he wakes up!" Sanji chuckled taking a drag of his fag. "Also, it's not breakfast time, it's dinner time."

"Your hat is just there, the guard found it found you" usopp pointed out to the table beside the bed, where the hat innocently laid.

"Woah, thanks"

"Luffy San, it's good to see you in high spirits." Vivi chuckled leaning against the back of the chair she perched on.

"High spirits?" Luffy looked confused at Vivi as he placed on hat firmly on his head, "I'm like this all the time, aren't I?"

"You idiot!" Nami scolded, from where she was reading a book, "you had a high fever and your condition was pretty serious!"

"Really? Thanks, you all!"

"Ahh Luffy, you're awake?" the voice of zoro called as he stepped into the room. The male no doubt having sneaked off to train.

"Ahh zoro! Long-time not see..." Luffy greeted back, before confusion laced his featured.

Zoro poured himself a drink looking a little worse for wear. At least he changed into darker clothes – making it harder for chopper to tell if he trained or not. Not the creature couldn't, he seemed to have a sixth sense for it.

Dawnya glanced between a chopper scolding zoro, and an increasing confused Luffy. The male repeating the statement, long time no see...

"ne~ ne~ how long was I asleep for?" Luffy asked the room, "three days" she stated, earning the captain's attention.

"Three days!? I slept for three days!?" the raven-haired captain exclaimed. Making those in the room jumped, and surprised as the boy calculated how many meals he'd missed while being asleep.