chapter 30

Fate Whispered to the warrior 'You cannot withstand the storm' and the warrior whispers back 'I am the storm'

The trip to Skypiea, was an interesting one – involving solid but bouncy clouds, at first it was potluck for whichever cloud was solid or not. But as they sailed the more obvious it became. And from her vantage point high in the crow's nest she could easily help navigate through the solid clouds towards what appeared to be a waterfall of clouds?

It was something Luffy liked the look of, so the next adventure begins.

The waterfall of clouds, was framed by a giant gate, called heaven's gate.

Was this the way to heaven? She could hear the horror of Chopper, Usopp and Nami believing that they died on the way up.... it was possible but she didn't feel dead.

They had not. According to the old tiny women, it was the entrance to Skypiea. Dawnya jumped off her perched. As Nami admitted that they didn't have any Aigusu. A currently the wind women never heard of – could Beri work?

Could they exchange the money?

She felt a little unnerved of the women taking photos of them all, so she stood beside a sitting zoro – the male glancing at her before returning the attention to the old women.

"You can still go up" the women bluntly stated.

"Really?!"

Dawnya raised a brow, just as confused by the rest of the crew. Something seemed a little off here. Why would the women demean payment, then say they could go up for free? Was there an ulterior motive?

"Also, if you don't want to go up, it's okay too. I'm not a guard nor am I a soldier I just want to know your intention" the old lady exclaimed.

"Then we will go! We want to go to the sky island! Even though we don't have money we will go granny!!" Luffy yelled for the crew a wild grin on his face.

"Really? Eight people, right?"

"Umm...how do we get up?" asked Luffy, taking the crew by surprised at the proper though out questioned, concerning how to travel up a waterfall.

Dawnya deadpanned at the sight before her. The ship was being dragged up the waterfall by a giant shrimp. The large caws, holding what left of the ship's wings pulling the vassal with ease up the swirling waterfall.

She really should stop questioning the craziness of the grand line.

Soon a sigh came into view, Godland Skypiea!

Finally, the shrimp released them into the white sea surrounding Skypiea.

They made it, made it to a sky island, without losing anyone's limbs, nor their lives!

Dawnya watched, eyes crinkling like crescent moons. As the crew laughed launching themselves into the shallow cloudy waters before the island. The air breath feels light in the high atmosphere. Zoro stood at the other side of the deck grumbling about the anchor as the hyperactive crew ran to saw.

"Hey what about the anchor?! There is probably no bottom in this sea, right?"

"That kind of thing doesn't matter! Hurry look, this beach is so soft!!" the hyper captain shouted back.

"doesn't matter you...." the strong male grumbled, lifting the heavy metal anchor. "Anyway, this scenery is really amazing. It's like a in dream"

She nodded, humming in agreement as she watched the playing pair on the beach – a small chopper joining them.