chapter 1

Fate Whispered to the warrior 'You cannot withstand the storm' and the warrior whispers back 'I am the storm'

The sun blasted down on the crew of the straw-hats. Each doing their things, Usopp, chopper and luffy sat on the rails fishing, thanks to the hole-in-stomach rubber man they had ran out of food and where attempting to catch for more. Zoro sleeping with his swords at his side leaning against the wooden rail, while sanji cooked in the kitchen, making food out of whatever was left in the sparse kitchen. Nami and vivi relaxing on sun chairs, the pair peering over sea charts as they slowly made their way over to their destination, the kingdom of Alabasta.

Usopp squinted, spotting something floating in the distance. Pulling his goggles down for a better view of the strange sight, he stared intently before brown eyes widening in shock as finger tips uncurl from the fishing rode in surprised, the clattering sound for the rode hitting the deck snapping him into action. "Guys!" he yelled in panic gaining the crews attention, even Zoro cracked a lid. "There's someone floating on the water!"

Everyone rushed over to the side, looking out in the vase sea. The figure was unconscious, half draped over a semi burnt plank of wood, long black hair spilled down her backside indicating that she was, in fact a woman. Sanji eyes turned to hearts, "A damsel in distress! I will save her!" he yelled before taking off his shoes and diving directly into the sea.

"Idiot" mumbled zoro choosing to return to his nap.

"Baka! What if she's an enemy" yelled nami her eyes darting to vivi and back. They were close, who knows who would attack them next.

"ShiShi, if she is we will beat her!" Luffy chuckled, before Nami snapped at him.

"That's not the point!"

Soon enough sanji came back aboard with the unconscious female. He lay her on the deck, allowing the crew to take a good look at the figure. Her hair was black tied in a messy high pony tail that reached her lower back, a few straids had fallen lose in whatever had cause the female to be floating in the sea. While her fringe cut straight along at her eyebrows and two long pieces at either side of her head, to frame her pale face.

She was dressed all in black. A black crop top with a turtle neck, skin tight that covered her chest and shoulder blades leaving her toned stomach bare. Her bottom half consisted of baggy - gispy like - pants with four armoured mental plates, two on either side. Layered in the fashion like a samurai. But most didn't notice that, some were draw to the black sheathed sword with pale blue marking tided to her waist that seemed longer than she was tall while others looked towards the gas mask covering the bottom half of her face. The mask values fluttered as air traveling in and out of the girl's lungs intaking that she was breathing. All in all the girls appeared was strange for normal standards – but wasn't that strange compared to some of the individuals currently aboard the ship.

Chopper came over to run his checks, "she's unconscious. Nothing major. But I don't want to remove the breathing mask just in case she needs it to breathe.... I never seem a mask like that before"

Everyone nodded before sanji came over to help room her into the infirmity. "Not you Sanji!" nami scowled at the perverted male. "Zoro you move her and look after her sword will you" she ordered.