chapter 22

Fate Whispered to the warrior 'You cannot withstand the storm' and the warrior whispers back 'I am the storm'

The navy ships were far on the horizon as the crew stood on the back of the boat. Waiting to see in Vivi will join them on their adventure. The crew waited with anticipation as time slipped away like sands falling in the hourglass.

Eyes Piering at the pale sand coloured cliff face, tracing the shoreline down to the costal shipping town. Seeing hovering over the docks void of people.

The crew could hear the voice on wind. A feminine voice speaking out to the kingdom.

It had been a challenge to get there, the marines had blocked the path damaging the ship quite badly in the progress. And only with the sacrifice on bon clay, the supposed friend on the crew (Dawnya still had idea how that had happened) had the crew managed to sneak away on the ship and make it to their meeting point.

Now all they could do was wait and hope.

"Did you hear that? The speech right now, it's definitely Vivi's voice" grumbled zoro the male also staring out searching.

"it's the ceremony at alubarna. Seems like she decided not to come..."

"It just sounds like Vivi that's all..." mumbled a frowning Luffy, his body half leaning over the rail chopper by his side.

"let's go..." someone muttered sadly, "it's almost 12 already"

Dawnya turned her head, glancing to the wild spread of sea behind them. Eyers narrowing at the sight.

"She will cause I know it! She is definitely over there! Let's dock and look for her!"

Dawnya poked usopps shoulder gaining the long-nosed attention and pointed to what her eyes had caught, "hey! Bad news!" usopp panicked pointing towards the sea, "the marines caught up with us!"

"How many are there?" zoro question the panicking male.

"let's sail now! Full speed ahead!"

"Forget it Luffy. She is different from Vivi that was with us" Sanji mutter trying to keep the sadness out of his voice. Sad had the female had felt the crew leaving them mostly guys... at least he had Nami-swan and Dawnya!

"EVERYONE!" a familiar voiced called, causing the crew to run to the back of the ship, spotting the figure and duck standing on the rocky cliff faces.

"Vivi!"

"Look she came right!" Luffy grinned.

"let's turn back quick" usopp cheered.

"The marines are closing in" Dawnya muttered, glancing from the approaching warships and the princess.

"I'm here to say goodbye!"

The crew froze staring at the princess standing so close yet soo far.

"I can't go with you all!" the voice echoed over the seas, as the princess spoke though the sound system of the island.

"Thank you all for what you have done for me!" the crew was silent as the princess spoke smiling happily at the crew. "Even though I still want to go with you, but right now I. I really love this country so I can't come along!" the princess admitted.

"Really?" Luffy grinned.

"Even though I want to stay here" they could hear a sob, as the female pirate princess, "but if there is one day where we meet each other again will you all take me as a friend?"