Chapter 2

Fate Whispered to the warrior 'You cannot withstand the storm' and the warrior whispers back 'I am the storm'

"What is it Nami?" Vivi asked as soon as the three wear out of earshot of the playing group.

"Something fishy" the ginger mumbled.

"Fishy?" chopper questioned. "I don't smell any fish"

"Vivi do you recognise her?" the blue haired women shook her head, "I see, there's something we're missing about her, something isn't right. Chopper can you run a big check up on her?"

"It's my duty of a doctor" the reindeer nodded. "though..."

"Though?" the girls questioned.

"I hadn't asked her about it, so I could let you know if not then it would be a case and doctor/client confidentially may prevent that. She has scars, on her wrist and ankles as well as her neck. I noticed them when checking for other injuries, some old and barely visible, but some are new, but it's strange instead of the raw wounds being red their pale white. She incredibly underweight, but doesn't appear so physically wise. Moreover, it appears that she hasn't had much sunlight – despite drifting at sea for an unknown number of days she hasn't caught the sun at all. I feel like there's more or something she isn't tell us but..."

The girls exchanged looks before nodding, "just kept an eye on her for now, if there's something that negatively effects the crew, we shall deal with it. But for now, we shall wait and see."

##

Dawnya, sat watching Luffy and Usopp play about the boat. Though her face was blank you could see the small sparkle in her pale eyes. She could feel a set of eyes on her straight back as she stayed knelt down on the wooden deck. "What is it?" she asked, tilted her head towards the swordsman of the group.

"your sword, what's its name?" the man asked from his leaning position against the rails.

"Tobutori, my flying bird" A hand drifting across the handle, though you could tell the action was an unconscious response.

"It's cursed..." he muttered looking at the sword he could feel a strange aura from the blade, it felt like a cursed blade, like his own but something was off about it, something he couldn't figure out... Eye flickered upwards to meet blue hues as she turned to face him fully.

"It's not cursed, Tobutori she's picky. Only those of the correct mindset will be allowed to wield her. One day I may not be able to pick up my blade if she so choses it. It's like any bird, wanting to fly free – it doesn't like to be caged by a user demanding to be its master"

"That's why Luffy could pick it up, blasted thing was so heavy yet he could shift it" the green haired male grunted.

"Luffy did?" she repeated her voice drifting off as her glazed flickered towards the captain of the ship. She would have chat with the captain of the crew in the future it seems. "may I asked about your swords names, I have not seen someone use three blades before I am quite intrigue?"

He nodded, towards the white sheathed blade, "Wado Ichimonji, its from an old friend. Then Yubashiri" he gestured towards a black sheathed bladed with a golden cross-shaped guard "finally, Sandi Kitetsu" he pointed towards a slightly curved katana, with a deep red sheath.

"it's cursed" she stated eyeing the last blade.

"aye it is, but it allowed me to wield it"

She gave him a questioning looked, while turning on her knee to face the male properly. "That sounds like a story to tell"