chapter 18

Fate Whispered to the warrior 'You cannot withstand the storm' and the warrior whispers back 'I am the storm'

Dawnya watched in sorrow at the sight before her. The drips of rain dropping onto her face – the rain descending onto the chaos of the battlefield, the rain dripped down her skin. As the heavens open and with it, the cries for the crying princess followed.

The princess crying over the loss of live of her people.

The loss of innocent.

The loss of the brave warrior whom flew the ticking time bomb into the sky and brought the wing back.

Dawnya stood up, taking a step forward – taking a deep breath she felt the tug at her gut as the winds danced on the rain. She pulled at them, sending them downwards towards the battle. Downwards from the skies above. She glanced up, feeling the rain on her face the dampest spreading as her clothes became sogged.

"SO, EVERYONE PLEASE! STOP FIGHTING!"

The battling slowed to a stop, the rain pouring down onto the bloodied field as Vivi voice carried by the wind finally hitting home.

"The rain is starting to make it clear again..."

"Vivi's voice is heard by everyone." Nami muttered glancing towards Dawnya, before viewing the battlefield.

They'd won.

"Princess Vivi"

"it's princess Vivi"

"Vivi!"

"I thought the princess wasn't here"

The murmurs spread over the battleground.

"Mr crocodile!"

"Why is he down here!"

Once again Vivi's voice carried across the field.

"The rain right now, will fall again like before! Before all the nightmares have ended!"

Dawnya followed the rest of the crew, leaving the princess with her kingdom – they had a captain to find. She walked slowly, at the back of the group, behind zoro who was dragging a heavily bandaged usopp. She watches the pair, every now and then checking on the rest of the crew. All looking worse for wear. She could feel the weariness in her limbs creeping – the feeling growing stronger. Yet she would not rest. Not yet, not till the crew that saved her was safe.

"Oh?"

"There he is" Sanji pointed, him being the font of the group.

Eyes flickered forward, before them, was the king carrying an unconscious Luffy.

"Who are you?" questioned the king wearily.

Sanji spoke first, gesturing to the boy on the kings back. "Err, that guy on your back. He's one of our friends. Thanks for carrying him. Let's switch."

Realisation overcame the kings once guarded features, his eyes flickering to her form in the back. "So, you're the pirate group that brought Vivi back.

"Ha?"

"Who are you mister?"

"Everyone!" Vivi called running over to the group, "huh? Papa!

"Papa!" Sanji exclaimed in surprise.

"I thought I was dead for sure... but this kid saved me" the king explained placing the sleeping captain on the floor.

"Ever after fighting with crocodile, he carried two people to the surface... Such unbelievable power." the king continued, turning to the crew.