- Prolouge (When they meet)

Serenity Jackson

Serenity Jackson

Walking through the streets of busy Chicago I'm reminded of how lonely I am. No, seriously it's pathetic. Parents left me with loads of cash so I don't need a job. I'm 22, freshly graduated– I have my bachelor's degree in Psychology. I could apply myself to being a therapist? Nah, I laugh too much for that.

Stopping my own train of thoughts I caught onto a sense of struggle in the tender air. Groaning? Shuffling? And..gibberish?

"Should I..." I spoke to myself consciously.  "What could be the worst I see?"

Making up my mind I go where my ears take me ending up in the front row of a robbery?

"Perché non dovrei lasciarti morto in una pozza del tuo stesso sangue sporco? Hm?"

The deep voice was filled with danger. Almost heavenly. I peeked my head out further to see if I could get a visual of who the owner of such rich vocals was. No luck seeing as whoever they were had a black ski mask over their face. A dark suit running over their skin.

"Non puoi parlare ora stronzo? Sembravi non avere problemi a far scorrere la tua grande bocca ai russi no?"

Another large jumble of words came from his lips. Who is this man? I thought to myself. The moment I was heavily invested in the situation...my phone rang.

Shit. The heads of all 4 men— including the helpless one— snapped to my nosy self. I cowered. I'm scared.

Lord, I apologize for my sins as I have sinned many many times. But please, please I beg...do not let me die like this. Am-

My prayer cut short by a piercing sting into my neck. Soon as I knew, I was out like a light.

Amen.

♕♕♕

That was the Prologue to 'Chaos & Serenity' . I hope you enjoyed it this far. The ski mask? Black suit? Luci, you are one bAd MaN! wE'lL mAkE sUrE tO nEvEr MeSs WiTh YoU!!

xoxo, Skye