11. Missing Person

Serenity Jackson

Serenity Jackson

March 19, 2022

After Luciano completely obliterated my insides 6 days ago he ran me a soothing bath. I even let him wash my hair. I never let anyone touch my hair. It was a keepsake of my culture.

Me and Luci have been very close lately and I don't know what to call us anymore. Sometimes he'd just walk up to me and grab my face just to kiss my lips. In front of anyone. He's always slapping my ass, and asking me to let him hold him so that he slept well. I know. The big and feared Luciano Rossi, asks little boring Serenity Jackson, to cuddle.

But now it's morning. 8 o'clock in the morning to be exact. I was in the living room with El and Alessia chatting about fellow mafia women while Luciano and Angelo were at the headquarters. Matteo had been swept away by Skyler — his friend. (I don't think they're just friends) And Will was in the shower.

"Oh yes and don't even get me started on Evelyn Romano and Amandine Romano. They're absolute disgraces to the female species. Evelyn cheats on Artemis almost every week. Amandine runs away from home almost every month if not weeks just to sleep with her rival's sons- it's just a mess." Alessia told us.

I cringed. I could never go around cheating like I'm some prostitute. Running away? To sleep with rival's sons? Please, i'm too lazy for that shit. Suddenly all 3 of our phones went off with the alarm of a missing person alert. My heart sunk when I saw the file,

"What the hell?" Elena muttered to herself

All of a sudden my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller ID to see the 'Incoming FaceTime call from Luci' I swiped the bar to answer and as soon as I do i'm met with his handsome face covered with worry.

"Serenity- oh you're fine." He calmed down letting out a shaky breath. "Fuck."

"Yeah so uh, my family and friends back in Chicago are sorta kinda missing me..." I say putting him on pause to relook the report.

"I know- take me off of pause. I want to see your beautiful face." Luciano demanded.

I sighed rolling my eyes at him. "I'm trying to see if I can try and figure out who set this up. It says I've been missing since March 19, 2022. That's today. I've been missing since you kidnapped me which was-"