18. Casper

Serenity Jackson

"Ok let me get this bull shit straight." I said to Axel. "You woke me out of my beauty sleep just so I can go and see my ex fuck toy?!?"

I was mad. Nope- livid.

"I'm sorry Sweetheart I should have asked you if you were ok with it before agreeing." He said with his head in his hands.

Wait agreeing? He didn't arrange it?

"You didn't arrange it?" I ask my question.

Axel shook his head. "No. Luciano insisted you be there."

That little bitch. Why?!

"I'm not going." I refuse and start pouring some sparkling water in a fluke.

"Ren you can't just not show! He needs you-"

"I don't give a fuck Axel. I really don't. I am 1 month pregnant with his damn baby, Ax! I am not going near him."

"This could be your chance to tell him! He may not even notice!" Axel replied.

I rolled my eyes. "I still am not going."

•••

"I hate you. Just know that I love sneak attacks." I threatened Axel as he drove to Luciano's safe house.

Axel chuckled. "This baby sure is making you mean."

I rolled my eyes. The remaining drive to the house was silent. When we arrived to the gate the man stopped us.

"Names?" He ordered.

"Axel Saint and Serenity Jackson."

The man nodded and went into his little booth to pull the gate open. When it did Axel rode in. I saw Angelo at the front door. I sucked in a breath. Oh lord. Please be with me. Once Ax got to the front he parked and got out opening my door for me.

I kept my head down as I walked up to the doors. Pleating to god that my bump wasn't noticed by Angelo.

"Well if it isn't our run away bride."

I slowly raised my head looking at him. "Hi, Angie." I spoke lightly on the verge of tears.

For what you ask? I don't know.

"Hello, Serenity. Axel, Luciano is waiting in the conference room. I'll lead the way."

Walking behind Ax and Angie I cower.

Fuck why did I even tell Axel about the heart? Fuck. Fuck.

Well... maybe because someone sent me a note saying they would come after me and my baby, who is their claimed "grandchild."

Is it just me or do I feel wet stuff on my face? I'm crying right now? Really?!?

"Here we a- Serenity Bellisima are you ok?!" Angelo came to my side cupping my cheeks. "Why are you crying Beautiful?" He frowned.