38. Babies

Serenity Jackson

The past few months have been the best and worst months of a long time for me. I am now 9 months pregnant and it's kicking my fat ass. No seriously, Tiana is literally kicking my fat ass.

"Ouch! Shit." I muttered as I laid in the bed with a bowl of fruit on my bloated belly and watching Criminal Minds.

I'm all alone in the house right now... or so I thought. But Elena comes rushing through the door in hysterics. I immediately pause my show and sit up quickly as I can.

"Lena?! What's wrong?!" I ask rushing over to her.

"I'm fucking pregnant. This is not what I wanted, Ren. I don't have what it takes." She began ranting as she cried harde.

I pulled her into my chest as I guided myself with my hands to the bed and sat down with her, still holding onto her.

"Shhh It's ok beautiful." I whispered softly as I rubbed her back.

Taking in what she just said I was a bit unsurprised. Will and Elena fuck like rabbits with rabies. It was about damn time. Wait- she's been pregnant...? Why is she just now realizing that she's having a baby in like 2 months?

Soon after her crying died down I hear soft snores coming from her. This bitch done fell asleep... Oh well. I placed her head on a pillow and pulled the cover up over her. I kissed her head once leaving out of the room.

Making my way to the kitchen to grab a cold water I feel my phone ring in my pocket. Picking it up I check the caller ID.

INCOMING FACETIME CALL FROM:
Hubby👩🏾‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏻

Smiling I press the green button to pick up.

"Ciao, Mi Reina." He said in Italian smirking. (my queen)

"Heyy sexy." I respond.

He do look real good right now with his lil suit on and his facial hair isn't shaved so he looks so manly and sexy, oh my God!

"What are you up to Bella?" He asks as his face contorts to confusion watching me prop the phone up on the counter.

"Water. I'm thirsty." I answered.

"Hm, are you feeling ok? Anymore back pain?" He asked me as he stared at me through the phone.

"Nah. I'm fine. Tiana has been a little quiet today. I'm scared." I say with a chuckle.

Luci smiled. "I can't wait. Who do you think she's going to take after more?"

I thought about it and to be honest, if she didn't look at least a half like I did I would throw a fit.

"You." I grumbled. I just had a feeling in my breasts. You know, 'mommy senses.'

Luciano smirked. "Bad thing?"

Is shook my head as I downed my water.

"Don't choke, Bella. Slow down fucks sake." Luci said shaking his head in dismay.

"El is here." I told him putting a cap on my bottle.

"What's she doing there?" He asked confused as he went back to looking at some papers.

I thought about telling him. But I then remembered that it's not my place. "She wanted to check on me and Ti."

He nodded his head humming. "Alright. Text me what you'd like for lunch baby, I've got to go. If you need me at all call." He told me looking me dead in the eyes.

I chuckled. "Ok my love. I'll see you when you get home."

"Ok. Ciao Amore." The call ended.

I then texted him telling him what I wanted to eat also ordering for El and sat down on the couch, propping my feet up watching Criminal Minds. A few hours later I hear a knock on the door. Tom went and opened it revealing my McDonald's order.

I thanked him taking the two bags and placed them on the center table. I slipped on my channel slippers and headed upstairs to get El. To my surprise she was up. Starring into the pale colored ceiling.

"Hey babe." I interrupted quietly with a light smile.

She smiled back. "Hey."

I sat at the end of the bed. "Luci ordered us some McDonald's while you were asleep. It's downstairs."

She sprung up from the blankets and grabbed my hands. "Let's go feed our babiessss!"

I laughed as I followed quickly behind her. We sat by each other munching on our meals and watched my show.

"Holy fuck he's sick." Elena observed as she dipped and ate her 8th nugget.

I nodded taking a bite of my Crispy chicken.

My phone vibrated on top of my belly and I moved to get it but a sharp ass pain occurred in my back. "Ow!"

Elena stopped what she was doing and looked towards me. "What's wrong?"

The pain increased like I was being stabbed in the abdomen continuously. I was so focused on trying to numb the pain that I didn't answer Elena. I couldn't. Only thing I could do was prop myself up and take deep breaths.

I think I'm having a contraction.

"Oh..OH! Shit! Uh um let me call Ana." Elena stammered to her feet and ran upstairs to get the hospital bag. "Yes I'm sure dumbass! She can't even move!"

The pain subsided and I realized that I had an unsaid amount of minutes before I was back paralyzed.

"Elena tell him to meet us at the hospital. We have to go right now." I instructed as I got myself up.

"Ok ok. She says meet us there. Ok fine we'll take Tom. Bye, hurry!"

Lord. I'm about to be a mother...this shit really fucking hurts. Wow.

***

I've been so lazy and blocked up recently. I apologize guys😭 i hope you stay for the finish it's nearly doneee! Tiana's gonna be here next chapter, who's ready to see her?