28. Lights Out...

*sigh* 💔.
————————————————————-
Serenity Jackson

We were all out to eat at this seafood restaurant. It was called Red Lobster. I had ordered a Shrimp Alfredo with extra Alfredo sauce, along with a Shirley Temple.

"This is so good oh my." I mumbled as I took a bite of the bread they placed on the table.

"Ren, that was the last oneee!" Sky whined as she glared at me.

I rolled my eyes. "Oh hush, order some more. I'm pregnant. I have privileges." I remind her finishing my bread.

Suddenly Willa's phone rings. We all look at her waiting for her to pick up the phone or do something!

"Excuse me." She nervously gulped as she stood up from her seat walking towards the bathroom.

"That was odd." El said as she munched on her Clam Chowder.

It was odd. Willa has been acting like a ghost lately. Like she's been gone daily and I can't go with her whenever she leaves because it's always somewhere like a pub or bar. I've never thought anything of it because, we're on vaca and she's a grown 51 year old woman.

"I'll go check on her." Sky offered standing up.

"Hell no." Matteo said as he pulled Sky back down by her waist. "You're not going anywhere alone with that freak."

"Matteo! Language!" Alessia scolded and swatted his hand.

"I'm sorry Mamma but if Willa is doing something shady I don't want my g-" He cut himself off clearing his throat. "my best friend anywhere alone with her." He finished.

I thought about what he said and he's right. I wouldn't want Luci to allow me to put myself in possible danger.

"I could go check? She is my buddy for christ sake." I mentioned.

They all looked at me with faces that I knew were a 'hell no! are you crazy?' look. But oh well. I'm right.

"Serenity...no." Axel said as he shook his head eyeing our meals that were being brought out to us now by our kind waiter, Toria.

She's a very skinny girl. Makes me wanna wish upon a star..lol. She's pretty too. Nice light freckles scattered around, rose pink hair. Very complementing to her by the way. Just a dime.

"Here's your meals guys!" She announced placing the correct ones in front of us. She eyed me specifically a little too sympathetically. "Serenity uh, anything I can do to kinda...change your choice in foods?" She asked me smiling.

I rose an eyebrow. "Why would I wanna change my meal? I love Shrimp Alfredo." I said placing my fork down.

"Well.." She looked around the restaurant twirling her pink pin in her hands. "I've heard it's not at its best tonight...that's all."

"So why wait til I order it to let me know?" I ask.

"Sorry.. have a nice meal, Serenity." She said before walking away.

Weird..

Toria Von

I tried. I tried so hard... please be ok.