7. Yuliyan PT.1

Luciano Rossi

Luciano Rossi

March 13, 2022

"I want the street cameras hacked into now!" I demanded around the room as my men and women scrambled the room to follow them.

Serenity was missing. She has been for I don't know how long but she's missing. It's all my fault! I shouldn't have left her in that car alone knowing she wasn't comfortable with Italy yet.

"Uh, Capo?" Darren summoned, "You might wanna come look at this."

I rushed to his side seeing what he was looking at. An email with the address: YuliyanSmirnoff12283@gmail.com.

Yuliyan Smirnoff.

Yuliyan Smirnoff.

"Click it." I order, and he does.

The sight I see before me makes my heart clench. It's a video of my beautiful Serenity in restraints and duct tape over her sweet lips. I watch closely as he starts talking.

"Hello, Luciano. I'm Yuliyan. Alan's husband. Well, soon to be. We were engaged. On our way to happy ever after..until he made it home a little bit too early."

He smiled into the camera taking it off its stand and walking over to a muffled Serenity. My fists clenched.

"Pretty girl you've got here, Rossi. I see why you'd choose her. Feisty, Sexy, Fat ass, Big perky tits,"

He touched all over her tits and I wasn't having it. Those were mine to grab, touch, suck, bite, play with. You name it. They are mine.

"Gina! Start tracking where the email leads to! Check the Russian mob's computer bases. Yuliyan Smirnoff is a Russian mob leader that was the fiancé of our latest victim, Alan Figueroa. He's out for revenge, to avenge. He's not stopping til I suffer the pain of losing the one i'm marrying one day." I elaborated.

The video was still going. I looking close to make sure I don't lose my baby tonight.

"Capo, one thing I have noticed about the abduction is she's scarless." Darren muttered. I looked down at him with furrowed eyebrows. "He isn't torturing her, hurting her, beating on her, raping her- nothing. She's just...there."

I raised an eyebrow, thinking the same thing. If he wanted to hurt me shouldn't he be hurting her?

"There's a password. A VPN that needs to be breached." Gina shouted working her fingers on the computer.

Walking fastly over to her set up I see what she's seeing. It's a secured data base. There's a password space with 5 slots. What could the password be? Alan's birthday?

"Try 04196." I suggest.

Gina types it into the computer,

ERROR! Wrong password- 2 attempts remaining.