10. Sharks *

tw: this shit kinky...play the songs. right now. 2758 words of pure disrespect

 2758 words of pure ✨disrespect✨

Luciano Rossi

March 14, 2022

Serenity's moans echo throughout my ears as she's sprawled out onto my bed with my fingers working inside her wet pussy.

"Does that feel good Amore?" I asked her in a low whisper.

She whimpered before responding; "Y-Yes. Mm, fuck yes that feels good!"

I increased my speed looking down at her as I remember the heart break I endured before she arrived and after I left.

"Fuck Luciano! It's too- too much!" She moaned out trying to get away.

I placed my hand on her stomach as I still forcefully finger fucked her tight little hole. "Well I can't go easy on you. You hurt me, I have every right to destroy you right now."

After a few more seconds she came undone all over my fingers. I licked them all clean groaning at the sweet taste of my Tesoro. Leaning down to kiss her, my tongue enters her mouth. Moans escape her lips when I start sending circular motions to her swollen clit.

"HEY HORN DOGS THE FOOD IS READY!" Elena's annoying little voice called out.

Since when has she been here?

Serenity groans when I remove all contact, I pull her panties back on her kissing her thighs and helped her put on her clothes again. I kissed her cheek whispering; "We're not done. Tonight I get you all to myself."

♕♕♕

Dinner was good as always. But I'm still hungry. But not for actual food. But for my beautiful Serenity. Walking down the hall with Serenity in front of me I stare at her ass. It's so fucking fat. Holy shit...I've never actually taken the time to examine her behind but DAMNNN!

"I can feel you glaring at my ass Luciano." Serenity chuckles not sparing me a glance.

"Well you can't expect me not to can you? It's just so fucking fat." I reached out to touch it. "Bella, you have a fat ass."

She chuckled stopping just to wiggle it, my crotch hits her ass when I stop closely behind her. She gasps most likely when she feels how hard I am right now. All for her and her fat ass.

"Screw this. " I say before I pick her up throwing her over my shoulder, I bypass my bedroom and walk further down the hall opening the bookshelf.

The secret door I had built revealing my red room. It was a place where I take naughty girls such as Serenity and give them as much sexual torture as I please.

"W-What is this?" The brown skinned girl asked with a stutter.

I placed her down on her feet as I look at her face smirking. "This Mío Amore is where the all disrespect is shown."