13. Alone

Serenity Jackson

March 21, 2022

That night Luciano, Angelo, and Will all came home bearing useful information. Luciano told us that he got the missing report off the globe. Somehow... I don't even wanna know how.

Will was the most helpful part of the night because he let us know that Priscilla was the one that took the picture of me sitting on Luci's lap while reading over one of his work papers. Now he's taking her in for torturing I guess.

"Ren, don't be mad but..." El came into my room and sat herself on the bed.

"What?" I ask narrowing my eyes at her.

"Ana kind of kidnapped your parents and brought them to the manor-"

I stand up quickly almost loosing balance. "He did what?!?" I yell.

She just nodded sheepishly, "I'm sorry I tried to tell him not to but he insisted."

Speedily walking to the basement of the house I hear Angelo's voice.

"So you're saying that you didn't file the report?" He asks someone.

Nearing as I get closer I come to find out he's talking to my mother. Gosh I haven't seen her thick curls in a while. I get flashes of her face when father was telling me how he would abandon me with money. I walk into the cell not removing my eyes from Jimena.

"Oh my god...Serenity!" She exclaimed smiling hard.

I shook my head and looked over at Angie. "What's going on with her?" I ask him.

"Well, she's claiming she had no part in the missing person report put on you. So not very much." He says eyeing her closely.

"I know you're lying to him." I look at her. "You did. You and your controlling pulse saw that I was happy with the big bad wolf and you just had to make it your duty to stop that happiness. Didn't you? Tell the truth and shame the devil Jimena." I say walking slowly closer.

She looked away with a scowl. "No. I did not." She denied it.

I look over to Angelo, "Have you talked to Daniel yet? He'll for sure tell me why he hates what I'm doing and why he filed the report."

"No, Luciano was waiting on your approval to even have them in here before he got to the questions but I don't listen." He shrugged casually.

I chuckled, "Yes. We know that." Looking back at Jimena I see her with glossy eyes as she looks to her feet. "What are you hiding fucking snake." I whisper.

Turing to walk out of the cell I nod at Angelo. "Come." I instructed still walking out.

I made my way to Daniel's cell where his head was hung and his face was scared and bloody. Must've said something disrespectful.

"Father." I make my presence know making his head snap up.

He did a up and down on me with a look of disgust on his face. I gulped remembering all the times he would make me change because 'no one but his wife shall look sexy to him'. I think that meant something that I do not want to think of.

"Why'd you do it Danny?" I ask getting straight to the point.

He shrugged with a smirk. "You don't deserve to be happy. Especially not with a killer who's known for his recklessness an' murdering. You wan' to be a throw aroun' whore you be one. But you will not be doin' it wit him." He explained.

I looked at Angelo with a 'told you' look as he just glared at the man.

"I'm going to get Luciano. We'll get this stronzo straight stupendo." He said walking out of the cell.

I look back at my father. "You know I still haven't ran out of money. I'm still on the 21 million dollars you gave me." I start to walk toward him. Ever so slowly. "I wondered for years how you or ma got the money but I never came up with anything. Then I figured-"

"Bella what are you doing down here with him? You weren't supposed to be here. I got this." Luci came behind me turning me to face him as he held my chin up.

"I'm ok. I promise." I whispered to him. "I can handle Daniel Powell just as Jimena Powell. If anyone can crack these two it's their daughter. Let me." I reason with him.

He gives me a narrow before looking at my father and clenching his jaw. "You want us in here while you do it?" He asks me.

I shake my head 'no'. "I got it. Alone."

He nodded and kissed my forehead. "Ciao! Stronzo! Touch her and that's your life. Or maybe your wife's." He warned walking out of the cell.

"Now speak. I have no problem with getting Luciano to light your ass on fire."

♕♕♕

Ik this chapter is shorter than usal but y'all i'm struggling. 😭 but I think i have it under control now. Next few chapters slow down, Ren & Luci's 'love'.

xoxo, Skye