5. Palermo

Serenity Jackson

Serenity Jackson

March 12, 2022

We landed in Palermo this morning around 4 A.M and when I tell you I was tiredddd. I was slumped by the time Luci got me to a bed. No, he didn't sleep with me which sorta kinda maybe made me sad. What if he regretted what happened on the way up to Palermo? Damnit.

A knock interrupted my thoughts and in came El with a tray of Capn' Crunch pancakes, bacon, and a homemade hash brown. Orange juice to the side in the cup holder. She sat it on my nightstand and placed herself down onto the bed, facing me.

"Eat. You're telling me all about what happened when me and Angelo left." She demanded biting into her nutrition bar.

I rolled my eyes at her dominant tone. "Nothing." I lie.

She gives me the 'do I look like I'm dumb?' look causing me to crack a smile. Shit.

"Ok." I took a breath cutting my pancakes up into 6 triangles. "We didn't fuck— so no Mile High Club-"

"Yet." She winked, "Continue."

I rolled my eyes again but continued, "Uh..we did do some unholy things though. Please do not ask me what or for details. Please."

Elena's smirk didn't make me feel any better about the situation so I just faced my food and started eating. These pancakes are good as hell, it has blue syrup. But it tastes like maple but a hint of blue.

"Details. Now." She defied my wish.

I groaned my mouth still stuffed. Swallowing I look at her with pleading eyes. "El. That's so weirdd! I don't wanna tell you that your best friend fingered me and face fucked me while you were in the next room! That's so weir-" Pausing end statement I facepalmed.

El laughed throwing her head back, "He did what?!" She shrieked out.

I gulped down my orange juice feeling my throat grow dry and hot. I'm gonna throw up.... Why!

"Nothing. He did nothing, Elena." I lied to her pushing her out of the bed, "Now get out. I'm hungry."

She rolls her eyes but starts for the door. As soon as she gets to the doorway she's met with Luci about to knock. Her head turns to me with a very taunting smirk. "Wear a condom children!"

Luciano raises his eyebrow before walking in shutting the door behind him. He walks over to the bed and lays in it with me. "Good morning Bella." He whispers kissing my temple.