32. Mr. Grumps-a lot *

Luciano Rossi

I groaned. "You're lucky I wanna fuck you so badly." I said to her as I bent her over, making sure she was holding onto the wall.

"Or what?" She challenged.

I chuckled slamming into her from behind. "You'd be begging like the good girl you usually are right now."

Serenity moaned loudly when I sensually entered her wet cunt. "Mmm, shut up and fuck me."

I smirked as I took her boobs into my hands. "Yes Ma'am." I muttered before I began pounding into her.

Fuck she feels so much better than I remember her feeling...ugh God knows I missed this. "Mmm, you missed me Bella? Did you miss my cock filling you up hm?" I asked her as I groaned into her ear.

Serenity let out a very satisfied moan and started to fuck me back. "Yes, oh fuck yes!" She replies.

I chuckled as I trailed my right hand down to her clit and my left played with her nipples. This made her pussy clench hard around my dick. "Fuck Baby..do that again." I muttered throwing my head back.

She moaned loudly and did it again. At that moment I wanted her to do that against my mouth. So I increased the pace of my finger by a lot and pulled out of her , kneeling down to kiss her opening. I spread her pretty pussy lips letting my tongue lick a long strip.

"Fuck Luciano!" My girl moaned pressing her thick ass back onto my face. I smirked at this.

My face was buried between ass cheeks as I eat her sweet little pussy out from the back as the warm water flows down my back. She reaches back and runs her perfect acrylics through my wet hair and I groan into her, her back arches and I feel her pussy pulsate on my tongue.

"Are you about to cum baby?" I ask her as I kiss her perfect ass. She nods. "Words, Beautiful."

"Mm, yes sir." She says nearly above a whisper.

"And who do you ask to cum?" I ask her raising an eyebrow as I placed my tip by her entrance teasing her going in and out slowly, only pushing in my tip.

"Y-you! Stop it." She answered me with a stutter. I smirk and go fully in, sitting there to warm my dick.

"No. Lose the attitude and act like you know who's fucking who, yeah Bellisima?" I whisper to her as I gripped her neck pulling her head back to look up at me.

"Fuck! Yes. Ok." She says squeezing her eyes shut.

"Aww, is my baby having a hard time holding her orgasm in for me?" I smirked as I kissed her temple.

"F-Fuck you." She grits out.

I chuckled,"That's what you're doing Tesoro." I mumbled against her skin biting into it softly. "Mm I love you beautiful. You can cum now." I tell her as I release myself inside of her.

Serenity let's out a breath of air as I feel her warmness wet my dick up even more and I rub her clit stimulating her climax more. Making my girls happy and keeping Serenity pleased is what I live for.

I pull out of her and hold onto her waist as I turn her around to face me. I smile at the exhaustion in her pretty brown eyes that got me weak to my fucking knees.