1. Puzzled

Luciano Rossi

Luciano Rossi

Fuck! This was not how that was supposed to go. I was supposed to kill Alan and get the hell out of Chicago. But no, this nosy ass girl had to ruin it.

I'm currently sat in the driver's seat of my Audi R8 as I contemplate what to have my men do with her. I never got a justified look at her but from the glance, she was beautiful. It pains me to put such beauty through so much trauma.

Before I could dwell on the guilt any further I picked up my phone and dialed Elena. She could tell me what I needed to hear at the moment. She could let me know that I was wrong, or right. I just needed a second hand.

After 4 rings she picks up. Her breathing was heavy.

"Sì, stupido?" She asked sounding irritated.

"Non essere scortese Lena." I shot back.

I could hear the scoff escape her lips.

"What do you need Ana?"

I rolled my eyes at the stupid nickname she gave me when we were in the 3rd grade.

"I need a scolding. Or a confirmation," I shrugged, "take your pick."

"What have you done now?" She sighed.

I smirked thinking of how annoyed she gets after some time. It's amusing that I continuously annoy her yet she still answers my texts, calls, and random visits. My amazing best friend.

"Speak now or forever hold your peace."

Killed vibe.

"I just Chloroformed some girl in a Chicago alley way. Threw her in the back of Jared's car. Figuratively speaking, of course." I explained.

"Luciano Marcellus Rossi! What the hell?!" She exclaimed.

A scolding. Great.

"That's my name." I smartly replied. Covering my slight fear with humor.

"Don't get smart with me! Why? What did she do to you?" Elena asked.

"She saw me kill Alan. I couldn't have an open hole running around selling me out now could I?"

"Ana. Just please tell me you aren't planning on torturing her like you do everyone else you drug and throw into SUV backs. Are you?" Hope was clear in her question.