P R O L O G U E

"Is it true that you're using Yoon Jeonghan just for your fame?"

"What can you say about those rumors that you are just using Jeonghan?"

"Do you just use him because he's famous?"

Those are the rumors that are spreading now, I don't know what to do anymore. I can't go out of my room anymore because maybe there are reporters spreading outside, we don't know what will happen. I can't call Jeonghan either, is it his fault? Or it's our fault because we weren't careful,we love each other. But why is our relationship against them? Didn't they experience love? Aren't they loved? I know everyone is working to fix this, especially our agency. It will damage our reputation because of what happened today, but I didn't use Jeonghan because he's famous.

I love him so much... And I don't care if he's famous or not.

I regret because this is what I chose, but I was happy because I met Jeonghan. I was happy since we met in the workshop until we teamed up on a series. If all this ends, will I choose the path that is best for me? Or to him? With everything going on right now, he's the only one I care about. I don't want to think about myself right now, what's better is his situation right now.

When I heard the doorbell ring I immediately approached and peeked into the peep hole if who was there, I was surprised when I saw Jeonghan. I immediately opened the door and let him in.

"What are you doing here? You know the situation now, and you've even been able to get here." I said.

But he didn't say a word and went to the couch to sit down, I followed him and sat down next to him.

"What now Jeonghan? Why can't you respond to what I said?" I asked him.

"I don't know what to do, Minju." he answered. "I'm confused on what's happening now, and I can't even protect you." he added.

I looked at him, why does he care about me? He should be on his own now and not me, his career depends on it. It's okay for me if I get fired from this industry.

"Why do you care about me? Think about yourself first Jeonghan, are you crazy already?" I said to him.

"You are the one I care about because I love you so much Minju!" he shouts.

I don't know what to say, that's all I remember even though Jeonghan is no longer in my dorm. I can't forget what he said, the word he left before he left echoed in my mind. When will I be free to love him? Only now am I becoming like this, is it normal to love someone and be able to accept all the bitterness and pain? I was brought back to reality when there was a knock on my door, I went to the door and peeked into the peep hole to see who it was. When I saw Mingyu-oppa, I immediately opened the door and let him into my dorm.

"Are you okay? Those reporters didn't hit you right?" he ask at me.

"I'm okay oppa, why are you here?" I said.

"I was worried at you, you need to lean on what is happening, just like today." he said.

I nodded, I took the ramen out of the fridge and boiled the water.  This is all I can do, I felt Oppa come here.

"I will cook, take a rest I know your mind is exhausted because of what is happening right now." he said.

I nodded and took a chair so I could sit down, why are they worried about me?  Especially Jeonghan, he should be concerned about himself and not me. Can we handle this?  Or not?  A lot runs through my mind, I’m already confused what the right solution is for it.

"I know you can't do that to Jeonghan, you love each other.  You love him so much and I know you can never do that." he said.

"But what can I do now, oppa?  I'm in a mess now, I want to answer all of their questions, but I can't because I don't have the courage." I replied.

I heard him sigh, I know that he's having a hard time now but he's here, cooking my dinner.

"I thought you were busy?" I asked.

"I came here because Eomma said I need to watch over you." he answer.

I nodded as a response, I was thankful because he's my brother. I thought the older brothers were too strict, but that's Mingyu-oppa.  He’s not too strict, and I’m grateful.

"Minju, Is it okay for you to answer all the accusations that are spreading now?" my manager ask me.

"I don’t know if I can answer all that." I answered through the call.

"Jeonghan is here." he said.

"You will answer all the accusations that are spreading now, be brave Minju.  I know you can't do all the accusations against you." he added.

I was surprised at what he said, I will go now.  If I was with Jeonghan, I would be strong.

"Yoon Jeonghan and Kim Minju, are here to clear their names.  Let's listen carefully." emcee's announcement.

My hands are shaking because of the nervousness, I wish I hadn't come here.  Many eyes are on us now especially since I know they all believe the accusations.

"Minju-ssi, is it true that you're just using Jeonghan to make yourself famous?" the emcee ask.

"No, I can never do that to Jeonghan, I don't need his fame.  I love Jeonghan, and I don’t need his fame." I answered.

The audience became noisy because of what I said, there was nothing wrong with what I said.  It's true that I love Jeonghan and I don't need his fame.

"I can give up my career for her, all your accusations are wrong. She asks for nothing from me, but my attention and love." he said.

The audience became silent because of what Jeonghan said, I can't believe he said that to everyone who's here today.

"I love her and you can do nothing, against your will or not.  We will love each other." he said in front of a crowd.

Are you insane?!