C H A P T E R E L E V E N

MINJU'S POV

It's another day to enter the workshop again, I'm tired but when I stop entering the workshop, Eomma and I will fight again. I left the room and went downstairs, I went to the kitchen to see if there was any more food. And when I saw it I immediately took a plate and laid it on the table, I looked at what dish had landed and when I saw it, it was my favorite.

Beef steak!

I started eating and when I finished I immediately put it in the sink, washed the dishes I used and when I finished I immediately went to the living room. I was about to leave when Eomma suddenly spoke.

"Wait for your Oppa, he will take you to the workshop." she said.

"It's okay Eomma, I'm bothering Oppa too much. Oppa still has a job." I replied.

"I'm more sure if you're with Mingyu, you might go somewhere else and then someone else is with you." She said.

"Eomma, I can handle myself. Jeonghan was the only one with me, and most of all he was Oppa's friend. So don't worry." I said.

I left the house immediately and took a taxi, I don't want to bother Oppa anymore because every weekend he has a job. When I thought the taxi that stopped in front of the house was Jeonghan's car, I just got in and took my cellphone right away.

"I thought you were already in the workshop." I said to him.

"Mingyu told me to pick you up at your house because he heard that your Eomma didn't understand you." He replied.

"Did Oppa tell you anything?" I ask.

"Yes, he says he's sick so he can't take you to the workshop." He answered.

I looked at him in shock, does Eomma know this?! I immediately texted Mingyu oppa, I just shouldn't have left and I had to take care of him.

Me:
Oppa, why didn't you tell me you were sick?

Mingyu:
I don't want to disturb you, you have to go to the workshop because I don't want you and Eomma to fight again.

Me:
Eomma will agree because you are the reason.

Mingyu:
You have to go, Jeonghan will take care of you.

"Stop the car." I said.

Jeonghan immediately stopped the car, I got out immediately and just walked. I heard the car door close so I turned around, and I saw Jeonghan approaching me.

"What are you doing, Jeonghan? You go to the workshop, I'll go home." I said.

"Your Mom will be angry, Minju. What will happen to Mingyu when he finds out?" he ask.

I couldn't speak when Jeonghan said that, I don't want to add to the stress of Oppa's fight with Eomma.

"I'm confused, I no longer knew what to do." I said.

"When the workshop is over, I will take you home immediately, and take care of Mingyu." he said.

I nodded at what he said, I got back in his car. I will take care of Oppa when I get home, I have to take care of him. I took my cellphone out of the bag and tinext Oppa, I had to ask him if Eomma knew he was sick.

Me:
Did Eomma know you were sick?

Mingyu:
She doesn't know, the important thing is that you can go to your workshop. It looks like Eomma also left.