C H A P T E R F I V E

JEONGHAN'S POV

Why did I tell her that I like her? I shouldn't have admitted it first, I should have waited a few months or weeks.

Aahh eotteoke?

I'm thinking about what I'm going to do, maybe I'll just tell her I'm practicing to confess because I like someone else. Yes, that's all I can say, But what if he thinks that too? Aiissh what should I do? I was about to go to school but I saw Minju just got out of Mingyu's car, I hid immediately so she couldn't see me.

But why am I hiding from her?

When I saw that she entered the school, I came out of my hiding place and approached Mingyu.

"Gyu." I call him but he startled.

"Yaa!" He shouted. "Aiissh jinjja, what is it hyung?" he ask.

"I'm sorry if I startled you." I said then he nodded as a response.

"Yeah yeah whatever," he replied. "Mwoga pil-yohasseyo?" he ask.
[Trans: What do you need?]

"I already like someone." I said.

"Who's that lucky girl?" he ask.

I gulp.

"Y- you're sister." I answer then look away.

I heard him chuckled so I turned to him.

"Why are you laughing?  What's wrong with what I said?" I ask.

"He asked me last night, if how do you know you like someone." He answered.

I was stunned, does she already like something?

"But I think someone was just asking her so she asked me." he said.

I sighed, how did I like Minju? Did it just suddenly make me feel for her? Mingyu and I entered the school at the same time and also separated because his room was in a different direction, when I got to the room it was good that there was no teacher yet.

MINJU'S POV

"Tell me, why are you and Jeonghan so close?" Yu-ri ask.

"I don’t know, maybe destiny?" I answered sarcastically.

"Destiny your ass bitch!" Yu-ri shouted.

"Just admit that you flirted with him so he is very close to you." Yu-ri added.

"Oh? Is it my fault that I'm beautiful?" I sarcastically ask her so that she would be annoyed.

"Ah! I hate you, Kim Minju!" She shouted.

"I hate you too." I replied.

She groaned and leave the garden, it was better for her to go to the garden alone.  That's good, while eating a burger I remembered what Jeonghan told me yesterday. Is he serious about what he is saying? While thinking about what Jeonghan said I saw him going here in the garden, it looks like he is hanging out here.

"Annyeong." he greeted.

"Hello." I replied.

"About what I said yesterday, forget it. I'm just rehearsing because I like someone." he said.

"Oh." and that's all I said.

The garden became quiet after he said that, so I gave him another burger. Maybe he hasn't eaten yet.

"Aren't you tired of just eating burgers during recess?" He ask.

"No, it's the only thing I can afford so it's just a burger, and I'm also saving so that when I go to college, I'll be able to rent a dorm." I answered.