C H A P T E R T H I R T Y

MINJU'S POV

Even after the meeting, I still don't miss what Eun-bi said, she can't take Jeonghan away from me. What were the two of them doing when the other two were together in their drama, I didn't really lose anything else I would do.

Even though Eun-bi is no longer here, I'm still nervous that she might be true to what she said. Maybe my manager noticed the apprehension on my face so he approached me.

"Hey, are you okay? I notice you're worried, what happened?" He ask.

"Eun-bi tells me that she might take Jeonghan from me." I answered.

"Eun-bi really, haven't you heard or seen her issues before?" He asks.

"Nope I didn't see or heard because I don't really care about her." I answered.

"She had just entered the industry, but someone had heard from her that she had broken up a relationship." My manager said but he lower his voice.

"Seriously? Is that true? It's no longer surprising." I said.

"So be careful, he might ruin your relationship with Jeonghan. She can do everything just to get what she deserves, she's desperate." My manager says so I nodded.

I saw Jeonghan approaching us so I smiled somehow, he noticed maybe I was forced so he hugged me.

"You are obviously forced to smile, did something happen? What did Eun-bi tell you?" He asks.

"It's nothing, it's just about our drama and I'm really tired." I answered.

Gosh, I lied at him.

"Are you sure?" He asks.

"Yes of course." I said then smiled at him.

"Okay then, I'll take you home." He said.

Jeonghan and I said goodbye to go home, it was good and they agreed. When we got out of the building we immediately went to the parking lot, when we found his car we got on.

"Oh my, Jeonghan I forgot to tell Madam to find a manager for you." I said.

"It's okay, there's still next time." He response.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"Yeah, don't worry, now take a nap, I'll wake you if we've arrived at your house." He said.

I nodded so I took a nap first, as he said he would wake me up when we got home.

Minju's Dream

"Jeonghan?" I called him as I saw him walking away from me.

"Yoon Jeonghan!" I shouted but he didn't turn around.

I just went to him because he didn't seem to hear me, when I approached him I immediately went in front of him to talk to him.

"I've been calling you, can't you hear me?" I ask him.

But he didn't answer, nor he didn't even look at me. I waved in front of his face, and it was good that he looked at me.

"Who are you?" He ask me.

I was surprised, why he didn't know me?

"I'm Minju, your girlfriend, don't you remember?" I ask.

"You're not my girlfriend." He answered.

I backed away because of what he said, I'm his girlfriend! But why doesn't he know me?  What's happening?