C H A P T E R F O R T Y T W O

JEONGHAN'S POV

I don't know why I did that, I promised Mingyu that we would only do that when we got married. I stared at Minju's face, she fell asleep right away because she was too tired.

"I made the wrong move." I said.

I left her bed, took my boxer shorts and pajamas and put them on. I left her room and went to the kitchen, I took a glass and poured water. I drank and when I was done I went back to Minju's room, I lay down next to her. I hope she still talks to me tomorrow, otherwise it means she's mad at me.

MINJU'S POV

When I woke up I saw that Jeonghan was no longer beside me, I got out of bed and took my pajamas to the couch that was pretty close to my bed. I feel the pain of my womanhood, and I remember what Jeonghan and I did last night.

"Can not be!" I shouted.

I tried to walk but I was grunting every step, I wanted to go to the comfort room but my femininity was really painful.

"Jeonghan!" I shouted his name.

I heard the door open so I turned around there, I saw a half-naked Jeonghan so I averted my gaze. 

"Get dressed." I said.

Jeonghan took his clothes off the couch and put them on, he quickly approached me and immediately averted his gaze.

"Carry me." I said.

He nodded and lifted me in a bridal style, we went to the comfort room and entered. Jeonghan came out as he put me down from his arm, he closed the door and he still wasn’t looking at me as if I was going to do something bad to him. As I jingled and grunted in pain, I immediately heard Jeonghan's worried question.

"Minju what happened?" He asks.

"I'll enter." He added.

"My femininity is so painful Jeonghan, so much." I answered.

"Don't go in first." I said.

He became quiet, I endured the pain first until the end. I stood up and flushed the toilet bowl, after which I slowly approached the door and opened it. When I opened the door I saw Jeonghan walking back and forth, I cleared my throat as I caught his attention. He immediately approached me, and looked at me.

"Lift me up, we'll talk in the kitchen." I said.

He nodded and picked me up, we left my room and we went to the kitchen. He made me sit on the chair, he had already prepared food so I spat, I was already hungry. He had already prepared a plate and spoon, when he had finished he sat down next to me.

"I know Mingyu will scold us, we promised right?" I asks.

"I don't know, I don't know why I did that last night." He answered.

"It really hurts, you didn't tell me how big you are." I complain.

I heard Jeonghan choked so I took a glass from the tray near us and poured water, I immediately gave it to Jeonghan.

"Slow down in your speech, we are in front of the food." He said.

"I-i'm sorry." I apologize.

When we finished eating, he put away the plates we had used and put them in the sink, he washed the dishes and I looked at him.

"You moan was too loud last night, Minju." He teased me.

When I heard that I felt my cheek heat up, I knew my cheek was red because of what he said.

"Shut up, Jeonghan." I said.

"Why? What I said true." He said.

He turned to me and I saw that he was smirking, I was annoyed because he was teasing me early in the morning.

"Just shut up! If it weren't for the fact that my womanhood isn't really painful now, I would have approached you earlier and kicked your buddy down there!" I shouted.

Immediately his smirk disappeared and he washed the dishes again, when he was done he approached me and charged me.

"I'm sorry, I should've just slow down." He said.

"It's over Jeonghan, we've done that and we can't do anything." I response.

He made me sit on the couch and he sat next to me, later he would leave because he had something to do. Their group also became famous, fortunately they got into Pledis Entertainment. So he gets busy because of their group, they went on a world tour and now they can't continue because there is a problem. When the afternoon came she said goodbye, my femininity didn't hurt a bit so I was able to walk.

I need to rest now.

JEONGHAN'S POV

"Is Mingyu here?" I asks Seungcheol.

"He said he was late," he answered. "Why what happened?" He asks.

"I made the wrong move." I answered.

"What?"

"Something happened to Minju and me, and now I'm worried about her condition." I said.

"Wait, something has happened to you and Minju?" He ask in shock.

I nodded at his question, he couldn't believe my answer.

"You really made the wrong move." He said.

"Don't tell Mingyu first." I said.

Seungcheol nodded, we are here in our company because we will be rehearsing our new song. It's about to be released.

"Today is Mingyu's birthday." Jung Chan says.

"What day is it?" I asks.

"April 6." Seokmin answered.

I was surprised, of course, today is Mingyu's birthday. When Mingyu arrived we surprised him, fortunately we bought a cake before he arrived.

"Happy birthday!" We greeted him.

"Gomawo yeoreobun." He thanked us.

He blew out the candle and smiled, Wonwoo approached him and hugged him. Wonwoo gave him a gift, while we were shocked. We should have talked about it, but we will get back to it later or tomorrow.

When we finished rehearsals and left the company, I immediately got in my car. I heard my phone ring, signaling that someone was calling. I looked at it and saw that Eun-bi was calling, I just answered it and asked what was needed.

"What do you need?" I ask her.

"Let's drink." She answered.

I sighed, what is her purpose again?

"I will accept your offer, but only when something happens to us. I'm telling you, don't see me again." I said.

"Okay then, see you later."

When night came I heard my phone ring, I took my phone from the table and saw that Eun-bi had already texted me the location. I got up and went to the bedroom to get dressed, after which I immediately left the condo.

I just hope nothing bad happens.

"Jeonghan, you're already here." Eun-bi said when I arrived.

I just smiled a little, I sat down and he sat down next to me as well. We started drinking, I would have been the one to order but he stopped me. I was moaning because of the excessive strength of our drink, what kind of drink is this?

I felt like my head was hurting, I was getting drunk.

"Jeonghan are you okay?" Eun-bi asks.

But I couldn't take it anymore because my head was hurting more, and I didn't know what had happened.