C H A P T E R F O R T Y S I X

MINJU'S POV

"Shin Eun-bi, who uses drugs is already in the rehab center. Based on what actor Jeon Jungkook said, he caught Eun-bi who is using drugs in her condo." The reporter says.

"Minju, do you still want to eat grapes?" Jeonghan asks.

"Yes, I still want to eat." I answered.

Everything went well, especially Jeonghan and me. Mingyu sends her to the hospital here, and my two Mothers are also gone. When we saw that someone had entered we looked in the direction of the door. We saw Mingyu, Mingyu headed in Jeonghan's direction.

"Hyung, let me ask you some question." Mingyu said.

"Okay what is it."

"Why did you get Minju pregnant?" Mingyu ask.

Jeonghan looked at me, and I just shrugged.

"Mingyu, let me explain." Jeonghan says.

"You promised me, hyung. I told you it should be after your wedding, hyung." Mingyu says.

"Mingyu, what happened has already happened." I said.

"But I'm not ready to have a nephew yet, no matter what gender the child you're carrying is." He replied.

"I'm not ready yet," Jeonghan says.

"But I will do everything just for my future child, and for Minju." He added.

I smiled at what Jeonghan said, I saw Mingyu smile too.

"Raise him well, he should be handsome like me." Mingyu said.

"I'm the father of the child and then become handsome like you? I should be the one to say that." Jeonghan says.

I laughed at their quarrel, when they were really together there was really a quarrel. When the door opened we looked in the direction of the door, we saw Jeonghan and Mingyu's groupmates. We let them in, Seungkwan quickly approached me and hugged me.

"You're pregnant, Noona." He said.

"Yes, I'm pregnant." I replied.

"Congratulations to you and Jeonghan." Seungcheol said.

I smiled, they brought food so I was shocked.

"You shouldn't have bothered anymore." I said.

"It's okay with us." Joshua says.

"They are really like that Minju, so just let them be." Jeonghan says.

I nodded at what he said, we all talked and laughed here. They are really happy to be with you, especially when they make you happy.

"I heard that Seungkwan has a date." Jung Chan says.

"You didn't tell us Seungkwan, who's that lucky girl?" Seokmin asks.

"I haven't dated yet, maybe Jung Chan has a date." Seungkwan blurted.

"Woah, jinjja?" I said.

"I saw him last time, with a girl." Seungkwan says.

"Let's not talk about love life, I don't have that." Jihoon says.

"Didn't you meet a woman in college? Where is she?" Jeonghan asks.

"She's a model now, and she told me she didn't want to see me. And I didn't force her." Jihoon answered.

"I guess, let's not talk about love life anymore." Soonyoung said.

We all nodded, soon after they left because they had something important to do. Joshua didn’t go with them anymore because he was one of the doctors here at the hospital I was staying at, before he came out of the room and he checked on me. He said that I was okay, and that I could get out of the hospital with a little rest.

"What do you want to eat this dinner?" Jeonghan ask.

"I want to eat hamburger." I answered.

"Don't want to eat steak? Sprout beans broth? You do not want?" He asks.

"I also like the sprout beans soup, cook it for me." I answered.

"Got it, Mingyu will take care of you first." Jeonghan said and kissed my forehead.

He left the room where I was staying, he would go to his condo to cook. While he was here in the hospital and watching over me he was building a house for an engineer he knew, he said he wanted to separate and he wanted me to be with him in the same house. I smiled when I remembered what he said, I told Mingyu that I would go to sleep first.

I'm so sleepy.

I woke up because I could hear someone talking next to me, I turned around and saw my real mother and Jeonghan. Maybe they noticed I was looking at them, because they turned in my direction.

"Minju, you're awake." Jeonghan says and approach me.

I just smiled at them both and forced myself to sit up, but Jeonghan still helped me.

"Are you hungry? I will prepare the food." He said.

"Yes I am hungry." I replied.

He picked me up and sat me in the wheelchair, we went to the mini-kitchen of the bedroom and Jeonghan had already prepared the paper plate and utensils for the dining table.

"I cooked that, I made gimbap too." He said.

"Thank you, Jeonghan." I thanked him.

"You're welcome."

"You should eat some healthy foods, Minju. And good to know that Jeonghan is good at cooking." My real mom says.

"He's really good at cooking, Mom." I response.

I started eating and Mom and Jeonghan joined us, when we finished it was Mom who put our clutter on the table. Jeonghan picked me up and laid me on the hospital bed, and he arranged the blanket.

"Aren't you busy these days? Maybe I'm already bothering you Jeonghan." I said worriedly.

"I won’t be busy all week, and I won’t be busy when you can’t get out of here in the hospital yet." He replied.

"I can wait, Jeonghan. But your job is not, I know how to wait." I said.

"My job must be to wait, I must be with you all week. I have to get back at you." He said.

I just sighed and he didn't force me anymore, I just lay down and closed my eyes. I could hear someone talking but I couldn't hear much anymore, because I wanted to go back to sleep.

I was released from the hospital a few days later, here Jeonghan lived in my condo so that he could take care of me. While sitting on the sofa and watching TV, I don’t know why I’m not comfortable right now.

"Jeonghan." I called him.

"Yes Minju?" He said then he immediately approached me.

"Sit beside me." I said.

He immediately obeyed what I said, when he sat down next to me I stood up and sat on his lap backwards.

"Why are you sitting on my lap?" He asks.

"I don’t know, but I feel comfortable when I sit on your lap." I answered.

"It's comfortable to sit on my lap huh." He said.

I was shocked when he suddenly stood up and lifted me, he immediately went to the room while I lifted. He sat on the side of the bed and made me sit on his lap, I was shocked again when he suddenly kissed my neck.

"J-jeonghan.." I suddenly moaned his name.

"Let me make you comfortable." He said.

"But I'm pregnant!"

"You don't have a baby bump yet, so while you don't have a baby bump yet, let's make the most of it, okay?" He said.

Not again.