C H A P T E R T H I R T Y F O U R

MINJU'S POV

"If you have something to look for, look for it. Namjoon and Yeonjun, you search because we girls will take care of here." I said.

"Okay got it." Namjoon says.

There was a knock on the door of our club so we all turned in its direction, a woman was here so we smiled.

"Welcome!" I exclaimed.

"Oh Momo, you're here." Chaeyoung says.

"Chaeyoung, hello everyone, can you find Heechul, when you find Heechul can you please blindfold him?" She asks.

"Oh sure we can do that," I answered. "But first, let us find him. Boys." I said.

"Got it, let's go Yeonjun." Namjoon says as they left the club.

We sat Momo on the chair first, while waiting for them to come back, Momo and Chaeyoung were talking. We were just surprised when the door bang loudly so I looked up, I saw Namjoon panting. I saw Yeonjun next to him and I saw that they were with a man who was blindfolded, I approached Momo and whispered.

"Is it him?" I ask her.

She nodded as a response so I let them in, I put the man named Heechul in the middle with Momo, when the two of them were facing each other we started.

"Wait, is this kidnapping?" Heechul asks.

"This is not kidnapping, you know that it's intramurals now." Namjoon answered.

"Can we start?" I ask so they both nodded.

Namjoon was in the middle to start, after which Heechul took off the blindfold and looked around. When he saw Momo in front of him he was surprised, would they meet or was it only Momo only knew him?

"Momo..." He said.

"I-i'm so sorry, I hope I didn't just do this." Momo says.

I was just surprised when Heechul suddenly pulled Momo out, as if there was something between the two of them. Many people signed up for us because they were so happy, we ended the day with a lot of income at our booth.

"So, let's call this our day. Good job everyone, go home and rest." I said.

They all nodded, they just left the club and I was the only one left, I just decided to play because I was the only one. But I was also scared because it was getting dark outside, and Mingyu might be looking for me. I locked our door and left, I went to the dance studio and saw them sitting. They are resting because they joined games and other activities.

"Hi guys." I greeted.

"Oh Noona." Jung Chan was about to stand up but I stopped him.

"Just sit there, you're getting tired." I said.

There was water in a box so I took it and gave it to them one by one, when I could give it they all sighed.

"Today is a tiring day, but we will still fight tomorrow until it is over." Jung Chan says.

"Seungkwan, how are your feet?" Seungcheol ask Seungkwan.

"Kinda hurt, but it only needs massage." Seungkwan answered.

"Do you want food?" I ask them. "I will order through online." I added.

"No need, I brought some foods for all of you."

I turned to the woman's voice, I saw Seungcheol's girlfriend carrying food. She may have come here earlier so she bought food, when she laid the cellophane on the floor they immediately approached and took a food.