C H A P T E R T H I R T Y S I X

MINJU'S POV

"Put it there, Namjoon, there." I said.

We were already working for the stage design, we were about to finish but now we have to stop first because we have more rest. Yeonjun bought food and water that was for us, tiring and hungry. And besides, we have already decided not to open our booth first, because this afternoon we will rest because tonight we will be back here.

"We need to hurry because it will be held tonight." Namjoon says.

"Yes, but why are we only asked to do it now if it will be held tonight." Yeonjun says.

"Just let Yeonjun go, after that we'll go home and rest." I said.

"But it wasn't like that back then, Minju." Jisoo says.

"Jisoo is right, before Wednesday we were doing this." Ryujin says.

I nodded, they were right. Then it was not in a hurry, now it is different. When we finished eating we finished designing the stage, when we finished we looked at the stage. The stage design was so beautiful, I took my phone out of my pocket and took a picture of the stage.

"We need to have a photo too, Minju." Jisoo says.

I nodded at what he said, we were at the bottom of the stage and the designed stage was behind us. We went back to our club and we took our belongings, they left the club first so I was the only one left. I looked away when there was a knock on the door, I saw Jeonghan smiling.

He entered the club and he hugged me immediately, I approached the door and I closed it. Maybe someone will see us, it will be really chaotic when they see Jeonghan.

"Why aren't you wearing your hat and mask?" I asks him.

"There aren't too many people at school because the others have already gone home, and I'll take you home now." He said.

"Where's Mingyu?" I asks him.

"He joined the pageant, right?" He said.

"I didn't know he was going to join the pageant." I said.

"Then, now you know. Come on, I'll take you home so you can rest." He said.

I nodded, he went out of the club first and I followed. I locked the door and we left the club, we bought something to eat in the cafeteria and when we bought it we left the school. 

When we got out of school, the two of us got in the car, fortunately the traffic didn't catch up with us. We got home right away, we got out of his car together. He has to go home to his condo because he also needs to rest because as he said, we will come back later.

"Go home to your condo, we'll come back later, right?" I said.

"I will only leave when you have entered your house." He said.

"Okay then, see you later." I said.

I said goodbye to him, when I entered the house he left as he said. I went straight to the kitchen to eat, I was already hungry. I only ate very little before, so I will recover now. The diet was later when we started taping, when I finished eating I washed the plate I used. I went to my room and went to bed first, I had to sleep first. I set an alarm so I could wake up later, I really needed to take a nap.

I woke up when my alarm clock rang, I got up and took a shower. When I finished bathing, I was dressed in ripped denim jeans, and a long-sleeved red shirt. I immediately took my short shoulder bag and left the room, I went downstairs and stayed in the living room first. I heard my phone ring so I looked at who was texting, when I saw Jeonghan I immediately looked at what he was texting.