C H A P T E R T W E N T Y E I G H T

MINJU'S POV

"Wake up, you need to workout today!" Mingyu shouted at my room.

"Why are you shouting, it's still early!" I shout as I get up.

"To wake you up." He said.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance, I got up and entered the CR to take a bath. When I finished, I got dressed, oversized shirt and leggings, inside was a peach-colored sports bra. Most of my dress, shirts and bra colours were peach colours, when I was done I grabbed my sports bag and picked up my cellphone on the bedside table. I left my room and went downstairs, I went to the living room. Mingyu woke me up, but I was the one waiting for him here in the living room. I decided to go up again, I went to his room and entered without his permission.

"You woke me up early and then I'll just wait for you!" I shouted.

I heard the door of her CR open so I turned around, I was surprised to see Mingyu half naked. I immediately closed my eyes and turned my back on him, this man suddenly.

"Why did you enter without asking my permission?" He asks.

"I'm waiting, you woke me up early and I'll just wait!" I shouted.

"Leave my room, wait for me in the living room." He said.

"Again," I said then sighed. "Okay fine." I added.

I went out of his room and went down, I went again to the living room to wait for him there. I sat on the couch and took my cellphone from the sports bag, I couldn't do anything. When I saw that he had come down, I put my cellphone back in my bag, stood up to follow him out of the house.

"Get inside my car." He said and I nodded as a response.

I got in his car, I was waiting for him because he locked our house. Mom is not at home now, because she is still working. When Mingyu got in the car, he turned it on and we left the house, he said that the gym was still far away so I took a nap.

Mingyu woke me up and I saw we had arrived, I took my sports bag in the back seat and got out of the car. The two of us entered the gym, and we saw very few people here. Mingyu told me to get dressed so I went to the locker areas, I just took off the oversized shirt I was wearing and just let the sports bra remain as I was wearing. My sports bra isn't too short, and it's not too long, just right. I went out and looked where Mingyu was, when I found that I immediately approached him. When I got to him I saw Jeonghan, the two of them were talking.

"I'm here." I said.

The two of them looked at me, Jeonghan looked at what I was wearing. But he suddenly looked away from me, and Mingyu nodded when he saw me.

"Okay then, let's start." He said.

We've started to workout, I'm not really getting used to it, especially since most of it is heavy. The three of us had a water break, I was really tired and I felt like my body was going to fall over.

"I can't take it anymore, I want to go home." I said.

"I told you, she can't do it yet, you should have started with the basics first." Jeonghan said.

"I really started with the basics, her body just wasn't really used to it." He replied to Jeonghan.

"Is it basic? It doesn't look like basic for me." I said.

"Maybe her stamina is weak and she can’t lift heavy, dumb bells are too heavy." Jeonghan says.

"I guess so, let's go ho—" Mingyu couldn't continue what he was going to say because he took the cellphone out of his pocket, maybe that's urgent again.