C H A P T E R T W E N T Y T W O

MINJU'S POV

"Mom, how do I settle my schedule?" I ask him.

"Finish the more important ones, didn't your manager say that the pictorial will be on Saturday." She answered.

"I prioritize the important ones but still, there are no vacancies these days especially now." I said.

"What's up now, and why are you so busy?" She ask.

"We need to have a meeting with my club members, because of the upcoming intramurals." I answered.

"Tight schedule it is." My mom said.

"Will you make a booth?" Mingyu-oppa asks.

"Yes, we will do it because the other club will not build a booth, so we, we are thinking." I said.

"Then, what booth will you do?" He asks.

"Marriage booth." I answered.

"The equipment for your booth is too expensive, Minju. Can you provide that?" Mom asks.

"We can afford the money if we contribute." I answered.

"That's good." She replied.

"Hurry up there, we'll be late." Oppa said.

"Okay." I said then stood up.

"Goodbye mom." I said then bid a goodbye to her.

"Take care." She said to us.

When we got out of the house, we immediately got in the car, and he immediately pulled it over. When I arrived at the school, I immediately went downstairs and entered, I immediately went to my classroom and fortunately there was no teacher yet.

[After the morning class]

I was getting more and more tired, especially my brain. Our quiz per subject was too long, so my head hurt. I went to the cafeteria to buy food, when I bought it, Yu-ri immediately blocked me.

"What else do you need from me, if you're looking for Jeonghan in me.  You can see that he is not beside me." I said.

"I'm not looking for Jeonghan, but you." She said.

"Oh why? What do you need?" I asks.

"Can you teach me, I'm having a hard time." She answered.

"Okay then." I said.

"Do you understand that?" I ask her.

"Yes, thank you Minju, and I have something to tell you." She said.

"What is that?" - me.

"I'm sorry for everything that I did to you, I'm just jealous, I really liked Jeonghan back then. But I also realized, and now I don't like anything because I'm focused on my studies." she said.

"You are changing." I said.

"Of course, I just can't believe it." She said.

"Then, we're friends?" She ask.

"Okay then, we're friends. When you binully me again, our friendship is over." I said.

"Okay okay, got it." She replied.

Yu-ri and I talked until the bell rang, we went to our classroom. I just can’t really believe that my friend was the one who bullied me back then, and she change a lot. When the class was over I immediately went to the music room, there were no people here so it was okay. But I have to close the door, because maybe someone will come again and praise my voice. I started playing the piano, and started singing.