C H A P T E R T W O

MINJU'S POV

"Do your best, they really need to accept you." Eomma said as I get down.

"It's not a loss Eomma if they don't accept me." I replied.

"Kim Minju!" she shouted in annoyance.

"Arasseo! Aaiissh!" I shouted in frustration.

"Eomma, you don't need to pressure her." Mingyu-oppa said.

"Oh Mingyu." Eomma was surprised when Mingyu-oppa said that.

"That's for her Mingyu, and also for her future." Eomma replied.

"We don’t know what will happen in the future if Minju becomes an actress, it hurts when people speak now Eomma.  And I will not allow them to hurt my sister." Mingyu-oppa said.

Maybe it's just Mingyu-oppa who loves me, even when he's the only one I can lean on for all my problems. Eomma couldn't speak right away because of what Mingyu-oppa said, Oppa was right.  We do not know what is in the future.

Because we can't predict it.

"Come on oppa, I'm losing my appetite here." I said and left the house and went straight to Oppa's car.

It was still early in the morning, but I didn't like my day anymore.  Will I have a friend there?  No, I’m not really going to have one even once. When Oppa got in the car I heard him sigh.

"I'm sorry, dongsaeng.." he apologized.

"Why oppa?  Isn't it your fault?  You just defended me to Eomma, I guess you're the only one who loves me." I said.

"No, Eomma loves us.  It's just she's pushing us to do what we don't want to do." he replied.

I sighed, maybe if Appa was still here.  I'm not going to the workshop, where is Appa?

"Do you want to eat?  Let's eat first." Oppa said.

"Yes, I want to eat.  I've been hungry earlier, I just don't want to eat at home." I replied.

He nodded as a response and went to a restaurant, which was very expensive.  And I certainly don't have the money to pay.

"Oppa, I don't have any money, it's so expensive here." I said.

"Don't worry, it's my treat." he replied.

I no longer responded, I knew what Oppa said was true. When he says he's treat, he's treat. When we entered the restaurant I immediately looked inside the restaurant, still high class.  When we sat down we immediately looked at the menu on the table, I ordered pancakes and milk. They have milk so that's all.

"Jeonghan-hyung, here you are.  Will you join us?" He said to the guys named Jeonghan.

"Eodiiss-eo?" he ask.

"We are going to a workshop, because Eomma is forcing my sister to become an actress." Oppa answer.

"We are in the same situation." he said.

He sat next to me, even though he wasn't sitting too close to me I could smell his scent.  Smells expensive.

"Eomma texted," oppa said. "She sent me the address and name of the workshop." he added.

"What's the name?  Maybe we’re just in the same workshop." Jeonghan said.

I just ate quietly because I was very hungry, I would just listen to what they had to say.

"New stars." oppa reply.

I choked on what Oppa said, new stars? It's the cheapest name that I heard.

"We are in the same workshop." Jeonghan said.

"The name is very cheap, didn't they change that?" I ask.

Jeonghan and Mingyu oppa laughed, what's wrong with what I asked?  It's true?

"What's wrong with what I said? It's true right?" I said.

"We laughed because of what you said, of course they didn't change the name." Mingyu-oppa said.

I thought they laughed because of what I said, when we finished eating we went out of the restaurant.  Jeonghan came with us to the workshop, even though I'm losing my appetite now I'm still going.  Maybe Eomma has an acquaintance there and then report me. When we got to the workshop we hopp out of the car, Mingyu-oppa also hopp out to ask Jeonghan.

"Watch out for Minju, if anyone fights with her.  It's up to you." Mingyu-oppa said.

"You really love your sister, I'll take care of her.  All right, goodbye." Jeonghan replied.

I don't know who is older than the two of us, because Wonwoo and Mingyu-oppa called him hyung.  Maybe he's older than me?

"Jeonghan-ssi, how old are you?" I ask.

"I'm 17," he answered. "How about yours?" he ask.

"I'm 14 years old." I answered.

"Oh so 3 years gap?" he ask then I nodded.

When we entered I looked around inside, the space was too big.  And besides, we will also have a lot of participation in the workshop, maybe the others here were just forced by their parents or their Eomma.

"Oh come on Jeonghan and Minju!  Your moms put your name on the list." the manager said.

I knew it!

Jeonghan and I sat on the floor, I had to sit next to Jeonghan because he was the only one I knew here.  I'm not familiar with them so I'll stay with Jeonghan.

"You have to introduce yourself, and you have to get to know each other." the manager says. "But let me introduce myself to you first." He added.

"By the way, I am Simon Chua, from the Philippines.  And just move here to Korea to train beginners or those who want to become an artists." he introduce.

We all applauded, the others introduced themselves and Jeonghan and I were the only ones left. When Jeonghan introduced himself, he immediately stood up.

"Hi, my name is Yoon Jeonghan. I'm 17 years old." he introduce himself.

When he was done it was my turn, I slowly stood up.  I'm really nervous when it's comes to this, and I also don't want to introduce myself to them.

"H-hi, I'm Kim Minju, 14 years old." I said.

I immediately sat down and avoided their looks, too awkward when the situation is just like this. We didn't practice first, our first thing was to train our mouth and to hide our emotion.  They should not notice, When break time came I immediately approached my bag to pick up the food I brought, it was just a sandwich but I'm okay here.

"Did you just bring a sandwich?" Jeonghan ask and I just nod.

"Let's share my food, I still have a lot of food so let's share.  And besides, you can't go hungry especially your brother is not here." he added.

I felt my heart beat faster, what was going on?  Just sharing food makes me feel different.

This is not good.