C H A P T E R T H I R T Y S E V E N

MINJU'S POV

When our intramurals were over we started working for our drama series, at first I was mistaken because of too much nervousness. But now it's not because I'm slowly getting used to it, we rest because it's our break yet. While still reading what's in the script I was eating, I really need to do a balance diet now because we're starting to shoot.

"Let's get started!" shouts the director.

I immediately went out of the mini-dressing room they made, while the make-up artists took care of me I was getting ready. We've already started, a lot of Jeonghan's fans are here so we can't focus too much.

"Shut them up! We can't focus!" The director shouts.

The crews have already silenced Jeonghan’s fans, so we can get started. When night came, the director gave us a rest. He said we will continue tomorrow because it will rain today tonight, while I was in the tent I was shocked when someone opened the zipper. When I saw it was just Jeonghan I smiled, he approached me and hugged me tightly.

"How's your shooting? Is it good?" he asked.

"How can it be beautiful, your fans are so noisy. Then the rain added." I answered.

He slept here in my tent, since no one could see. It's been a tiring day because we took a few more shots before it became perfect, but it's okay and I hope our hard work is worth it. I went to bed because Jeonghan went to bed, I saw he was asleep so I can go to sleep too. I knew he would be scolded because he wasn’t in his tent, he's  shooting for his point of view was earlier than mine.

"Minju, wake up, let's start." my manager woke me up.

I got up and went out of the tent, there is a comfort room here so I took a shower first. And fortunately I was the first, when I got back to the tent I noticed that Jeonghan was gone. Maybe I woke up before the director scolded him, I got dressed and picked it. I looked on Instagram on what was already going on, our director says that we were not allowed to post any video or photos that might spoil our future viewers. I saw Mingyu’s post that he was eating out now. Who could he be with? I saw that someone was tagged in his picture so I looked, and I saw that it was Wonwoo. I put my phone in the bag and came out of the tent, the crew mixed some milk for me.

I told them that I didn't like coffee, when I finished drinking the milk we started. It took too long because we were told to do it this way, but he was okay. We went back to the venue and rested, they were already renting a condo that was for me. My first series was fantasy so I was enjoying it, while relaxing Jungkook was teasing me.

"You're good, how's that Minju?" He asked.

"Shut up there, it's not funny." I said.

“I’m just teasing you." He said.

I just rolled my eyes, I noticed that they have difficulty sometimes so I give a suggestion and thankfully they let me try that. We had a good shooting today so we rested first, while Jeonghan are now shooting. I ate lunch first because I was so hungry earlier, Jennie and Yeji approached me so we could eat together. We were just laughing and talking, the three of us were really close when we started. They also notice that Eun-bi and I don't pay attention but I just said that we don't understand each other, I know that Eun-bi doesn't like me.

"How's your shooting?" I asked Jeonghan who had just entered the tent.

"It's tiring but it's okay, how about you? How's your shooting?" He asked.

"It's fine, then after the shooting we had lunch with Jennie and Yeji." I answered.

"It's good that the three of you are getting close, just don't be with Eun-bi, she might fight you." He said.

"Then I'll fight back." I replied.

He hugged me tightly, every night he does this. As for my studies, I still follow because sometimes when we break time I answer quizzes and take down notes. I also have a hard time adjusting, as I take care of two.

"Minju, how are you?" Soonyoung asks.

"It's hard to adjust, I'm having a hard time." I answered.

"Fighting noona!" Seungkwan cheered me up.

I smiled at what Seungkwan said, they allowed Jeonghan's friends who have also become my friends to visit here at the venue. They were impressed with the size of the venue, I was amused by the variety of reactions. We’ve already started but they didn’t let Jeonghan’s friends go, I can see they were kind of laughing. This is our shooting that Jeonghan and I will meet, they laugh at Jeonghan but when we finished, Jeonghan approached them immediately.

"Why are you here?" he asked.

"We're here to see you how you act, and we're kind of impressed." Seungcheol answered.

"Impressed but laughing." Jeonghan said sarcastically.

"But you're too good." Jihoon said.

"Minju and Jeonghan, did you make a song?" our director asked.

"Yes! My group did something, and Minju just said to cover it." Jeonghan answered.

We finished early so they decided to treat us, we end up in a restaurant. We're in a VIP room so we're safe from the fans, we don't want anyone shouting so it's okay. We were very noisy but we were the only ones here, we talked happily until we ate, no matter what we just laughed at.

"When will you finish?" Mingyu asked.

"We don't know yet, by the way, how is Mom? Is she able to rest at home?" I asked him.

"She's resting at home, and they always visit Mom." Mingyu answered.

"He's always looking forward to you on television." Myeong-ho said.

"She's so excited about your series." Jung Chan said.

We talked until they decided to go home, we will also return to the venue because we have to work tomorrow. Jeonghan and I went back to the venue, he drove while I was just sitting in the passenger seat. When we arrived at the venue we immediately entered our tent as we did not schedule to shoot until dawn, we lay side by side inside the tent. He hugged me tightly, I smiled at his clinginess.

"You're already with me earlier, but you still hug me tightly." I told him.

"I just really want to hug you tight, I've been away from you for a few hours from this morning until noon." He replied.

I was shaken, I was about to speak when I heard him snore. I let him sleep because I knew he was very tired today, and tomorrow we will both be tired.