C H A P T E R T H I R T Y O N E

JEONGHAN'S POV

Why am I with Eun-bi again in my upcoming drama series with Minju, is she getting desperate again?

Flashback

I took Eun-bi to her condo because she was drunk, I picked her up and I entered her condo. She was too heavy so I hurried to her room, I put her on her bed. I was about to leave when she suddenly took my hand, I turned to her and saw that she was looking at me.

"Jeonghan." She said and chuckled.

"Why are you so handsome."

"I wish you will be mine, I'll take you from Minju."

"I hate it seeing the two of you smiling while holding hands."

"I hate Minju a lot."

"Because your attention is on her, and not on me."

I took her hand away from me, I just ignored what she said.  Why is she so desperate, what now if my attention is on Minju. She is the one I love, and if anything happens to Minju she is the one who did it.  I can’t really forgive her, no matter what else she does.

End of the flashback

I don’t know what she’s going to do by the time we start our drama series, I don’t know what will happen. But what I always thought was that I should keep Eun-bi away from Minju, but it was Eun-bi who approached us especially Minju.

MINJU'S POV

When I got to school I went straight to our classroom, maybe a teacher came in and I was late. But I was relieved to see that our teacher was not there yet so I entered our classroom, the gossip of my classmates was too loud.

But those close to me can hear what they are gossiping about, about the new actress who will play Jeonghan's leading lady. They are always updated here, but I remember that I am Jeonghan's new leading lady in his new drama series.

"Hitman Bang covered the woman's face, he didn't want a teaser on her face."

"We will also know that when the conference is held."

"Yes, so let's calm down first."

Yes, it's really good that Hitman Bang covered my face in his post, I breathed a sigh of relief there. I'm not ready to introduce to everyone that I'm Jeonghan's leading lady, they're used to seeing Eun-bi and Jeonghan together.

"But only for me, those rumors now that Eun-bi is the villain, will be their third party with Jeonghan's leading lady."

"I will not allow that! It's not okay for Eun-bi to be a third party, especially since Eun-bi suits Jeonghan."

"But we didn't know that they had chemistry with the new leading lady."

"Then someone said that Jeonghan had already kissed her."

"Yes, then she seems to be good at acting."

How did they know that? Are they that updated? They didn't even speak when our professor came in, how would they react when they saw me? But I feel, they're still with Eun-bi, I already know that.

When our class was over I went to our club, when I entered I saw them sitting. We shouldn't have met now because there was nothing to do, I closed the door and approached them.

"Minju, you're here." Jisoo says.

I just smiled when they looked at me, Namjoon gave me a seat so I sat down.