E P I L O G U E

It was our wedding day, and I was very nervous. I am already here at the altar and waiting for my dearest girl, we have decided that when Han-im is 3 years old we will get married. And now it has been fulfilled, even though we have a child we are still together. We were still not fighting, when it was announced that the bride is here I prepared myself. When I saw Minju walking towards me slowly I was in tears, I really couldn’t have imagined that one of our wishes would be fulfilled.

the wedding.

"Where do I really start." I said.

"Ah, when I saw you when Wonwoo and Mingyu and I were playing, that's when I first saw you."

"At first I thought you were Wonwoo's girlfriend, so I avoided looking at you. I asked him then, but he said you are not his girlfriend so I'm thankful you're not his girlfriend. At first, I thought I was just surprised because you were beautiful when the woman saw you on the monitor, but when I saw you with Mingyu I felt something else."

"Fortunately, you are his brother, we were together in the workshop and until I proposed to you."

"But I was hurt because before I court you, I asked you out on a date. I'm still hurt because you said, just a friendly date."

When I said that the people here laughed, so I will continue what I have to say.

"But I was happy when I courted you, I told myself that I was the happiest man in the world because I courted you. We went through something, but we also went through it and fought."

"And today, which makes me even happier. Since we are getting married, one of our wishes has been fulfilled."

I'm done making a vow, I'm nervous but happy because it's over. I handed her the mic, she couldn’t speak right away because she was holding back her tears.

"At first, I looked at you as a playboy. But that disappeared immediately when I saw you in person, you are kind, handsome, and most of all a loving person."

"If you were hurt by the friendly date I said, I'm sorry I was clueless at that time."

When she said that, the guests laughed.

"I didn't notice that I liked you, I even asked Mingyu that time. How do you know if you like that person, or what else."

"And I was even more surprised when you courted me, and that's when I found out how I feel for you. Not only did I want to, but I loved you. I thought my heart was just joking, but every time I see you, and we get close. My heart is beating fast, I want to calm down but you might just notice that."

"We've been through a lot, but now we're here at the altar standing, and getting married."

When her's was over, other things to do followed. Until the most I've been waiting for, I'm excited because I'll be able to kiss her lips again.

"You may now kiss the bride." The priest says.

I came a little closer to her, I slowly leaned on her face and kissed her. It was a soft one, I heard the people at our wedding screaming. When it was over we went to the reception, I was happy now and there was nothing more to ask for.

"Congratulations on the newlyweds! I hope you love each other for a long time, take care of each other especially your child."

"Will you take care of Minju? And when he calls me and says you hurt him, you divorce right away."

Minju and I both laughed at what Mingyu said.

"I will not hurt her!" I shouted.

I can't really explain how I feel now, the important thing is that Minju and I are happy and married.

"Han-im just slow down! You may stumble over what you are doing!" Minju shouted.

Han-im doesn't listen so Minju turns to me, asking for help.

"Han-im!" I shouted angrily.

Han-im immediately stopped running, exactly what Minju said when she was still pregnant. So now I will tell him.

"Why don't you listen to your mom, Han-im?" I asked him.

"I'm sorry, Dada." He apologized.

I sighed, I looked at Minju and she sighed too.

"If you don't listen to your mom, I'll get really angry." I said.

"Understand?" I added.

Han-im nodded and he walks towards Minju, I saw Han-im hug Minju causing me to smile.

"Sorry Mom, I'm going to listen to you." He said.

Minju picks up Han-im and sits on her lap, I walk towards them and join in the hug.

"Next time, listen to your Mom." I said.

I saw Han-im nod so I smiled, I came closer to Minju and whispered something.

"Can we make a baby?" I ask her through whisper.

She turned to me, even more surprised because our faces were so close.

"We are in front of the child, and not now." She answered through whisper.

I chuckled, still embarrassed even though we’ve done it a few times. I don't know why she's still shy, but I also don't know myself why I get aggressive at night but it's sometimes.

The night came so we entered our house, I went to the kitchen to cook our dinner. Since Minju and I got married, I have been cooking for our breakfast, lunch, and dinner. She cleans the house but I help her, when I finished cooking I called her and our son right away.

"Did you cook steak, Dada?" Han-im asks.

"Yes, I cooked steak, your Mom's favourite." I answered.

We ate peacefully, now that I had a family I focused more on it. Sometimes I get a project, sometimes I sing. But I do everything I can for them, Minju will only once have a project. And it's good that someone still supports us even though we're not too exposed to showbiz, but I'm happy because Minju and I are together under the same roof.

I have nothing else to ask for, but our happy family. And I just hope to have another blessing, which I pray for.

I am contented with my family, and with the grace you will give us, Lord.

I'm Yoon Jeonghan and I'm Yoon Minju.
We'll say goodbye to all of you, and thank you for accompanying us to the end.
And we are also grateful for the support you gave on us, until our next journey.