C H A P T E R T W E N T Y F O U R

MINJU'S POV

I kissed him back because I have the courage, I am his girlfriend so I can kiss him back. We just kissed weakly, not the aggressive one. I was the first to pull away to our kiss because I was running out of breath, I looked at him smiling. When he saw that the cars were moving, he was already moving, when we got to the mall, I got out of his car, and so did he.

"What movie do you like?" He asks.

"There is a trending movie now, it is actually a cartoons, the title is Encanto." I answered.

"Okay then, let's watch that." He said.

We went to the cinema and bought a ticket, there weren't too many people so it was okay. There are also other movies released today but I want to watch Encanto, when we got in we searched for our seat number. When we found that we sat down, and luckily I was able to buy popcorn while he was queuing for the ticket.

"Its starting." I said.

While watching the movie I chose I felt someone holding my hand, I focused my attention on my hand and I saw Jeonghan’s hand holding my hand.

[A/N: Their seating arrangement is like this Minju > Jeonghan.]

I just smiled and turned my attention back to watching, when it was over we both got up and left the theater. I no longer knew what we were going to do, so I turned to him.

"Can you still hang out here at the mall? People might see you here, that you are dating a woman." I said.

I'm worried because, he just finished the series. And dating rumors of Eun-bi and Jeonghan are also spreading, it's just a rumor.  eonghan also said that he doesn't go with Eun-bi.

"Let's go out, maybe people will gather when they see me here. Especially you, they might fight you." He said.

I nodded in response and agreed, we left the mall. The two of us got in the car, Jeonghan said he would take me to his condo unit so I smiled with delight.

"You will love my condo unit, it's so beautiful there." He said.

"I'm excited!" I exclaimed.

I was just surprised when we arrived, this building is so big. What floor is Jeonghan's condo on?

"This Jeonghan building is too big, I really can't handle it." I said.

"Me too, I almost reject this. But I accepted it as well, I'm really grateful to my manager because he gave me a condo." He said.

"When did he give you a condo?" I ask.

"One day, I forgot to tell you." He answered.

I nodded in response, we entered the building where Jeonghan's condo was. We also entered the elevator, I saw Jeonghan hit the 12th floor.  So, his condo is on the 12th floor. When we got to the 12th floor we got out of the elevator, I looked around.  Their doors were so beautiful, I saw Jeonghan stop. I saw his condo number, 0925?

"You use that date when I answered you?" I said in a questionable tone.

"Sure, so I want you to come here. Case I don't have much time these days, so I planned when I have time, I'll send you here." he said as he opened the door locked with his key card.

"There you go." He said and open the door.

I went in first and looked around inside his condo, his condo is so beautiful. If I could have a condo, would it be as beautiful as Jeonghan's condo?

"Jeonghan, your condo is so nice, it's clean." I said.

"I only stay here often because I still sleep at home, but I will try now." He response.