C H A P T E R T W E N T Y S I X

MINJU'S POV

I woke up early because of my alarm clock, and other than that I read Jeonghan’s chat on Instagram. When I finished bathing I got dressed, wearing croptop long sleeves with stripes, wide and long leg jeans, and combat boots. I looked at myself in the mirror, and I saw something in me so it was okay. I no longer tied my long and straight hair, I wore my sunglasses that were on my study table. It just suits me a lot, I took my mini-bag. I also took the cellphone on the bedside table and put it in the bag, I left the room and went downstairs. I saw Mom in the living room, sitting on the couch. She looked at me, smiling.

"You are beautiful now, really ready for the photoshoot." She said.

"Thank you, Mom." I response.

When I saw Jeonghan's car in the window I turned to Mom, I was going to say goodbye.

"Mom, I gotta go, Jeonghan's here right now." I said.

"Okay then, good luck Minju, take care to the both of you." she said.

I kiss her on her cheeks and got out of the house, when I saw Jeonghan standing on the side of his car I immediately approached him. I kissed him on the cheek so he turned around, smiling at me.

"Hello there gorgeous." He said.

I laughed softly and hit him softly on his shoulder, it was still early in the morning but I was really smiling.

"Hello there handsome." I response.

We got in the car and left the house, I saw the text I received from my manager. He said he was already at the venue so I said I was coming soon, I told Jeonghan to go through a convenience store first because I was hungry. And he bought a good donut, about ten pieces.

"Thanks Jeonghan, just get a donut if you want to eat." I said.

He took a donut, obviously hungry too.

"It's too early so, let's eat first." He said so I nodded.

We ate a donut, and fortunately we were both full. Jeonghan started his car and left, when we arrived at the venue we parked first. When we parked, we immediately got out of the car, I waited for Jeonghan to approach me to guide me. When I felt Jeonghan's hand on my waist I turned to him.

"Let's go?  They are already waiting for you inside." He said.

I nodded so we walked in together, when we got in I saw how busy the people inside here. I saw there was an empty seat so I sat down, Jeonghan sat next to me. I looked around to find my manager, but when I saw him I just took out my cellphone and texted him. 

Minju:
Jeonghan and I are here.

Manager:
Okay then, let me find you.

I put my cellphone back in my mini-bag, I saw my manager looking in our direction so he approached us. I turned to Jeonghan and saw that his attention was on his cellphone, I turned to the person in front of us and I saw my manager.

"The photoshoot will start later, they are said to be waiting for a woman, who will also be Dior's ambassador." My manager said.

I nodded in response, I took out my cellphone first so I wouldn't be bored. When I heard people shouting I immediately returned the cellphone, when I saw Jisoo was here I immediately turned away. She might know that I'm here.

"What's the problem?" Jeonghan asks me.

"Jisoo's here, a member of my club." I answered.