C H A P T E R T H I R T Y E I G H T

MINJU'S POV

I went home first because that's what our director said, it's a good thing he sent us home first. He said we needed to rest well, so he sent us home. We will also be back this afternoon because it will start again, I took a picture of myself and posted it on Instagram.

kim.minju resting at this time.

I put my phone on the bedside table, but when I put it down it rang one after another. Because maybe that's in my post, I ignored it first and I'll check back later. I took a nap for a while so that later I would have energy, and fortunately I fell asleep right away.

"Minju, wake up. We'll eat first before I take you to the venue." Mingyu woke me up.

I woke up and got out of bed, I went to the CR first and brushed my teeth. When I was done I got out of the CR and left the room, I went downstairs and went to the kitchen to eat.

"You can rest when you have break time, can't you?" Mom asked.

"Yes, I'm resting." I answered.

"They're great, Mom." Mingyu said.

"I'm sure your series will turn out well." Mom says.

I smiled at what she said, when I finished eating I put my plate in the sink. Mom said she was going to do the dishes so I went to my room and got dressed, I brushed my teeth again and after that I came out of the CR. I left the room and came down carrying my bag, I stayed in the living room while waiting for Jeonghan. He said we were going to the venue together, I heard my phone ring so I looked at what it was. When I saw Jeonghan texting I looked at what he texted, I first typed in the password to open it.

Jeonghan:
I'm already outside your house.

I got up immediately and took my bag that landed on the couch, I left the house and got into Jeonghan's car. The traffic caught up with us so we were late, I told my manager that we would be late because of the traffic.

"Minju." Jeonghan calls me.

I turned to him and saw him holding it, I also saw him kissing my hand so I smiled. A Yoon Jeonghan is too romantic, what else is my reason to look for someone else?

"You're so clingy, won't you get tired?" I asked him.

"How can I get tired if I'm just kissing your hand." he answered.

I laughed softly at what he said, when we saw the vehicles moving Jeonghan was already moving. We arrived at the venue and when we got out of the car I was surprised by the shouts of Jeonghan's fans, he looked at me and he smiled shyly. I was shaken, we started when we could enter. I read the script again and when I remembered that my lines had already started, it was too hard because I had to fly and there was still a green screen in the back.

"Okay cut! Good job, Minju!" our direktor shouted.

We rested, I thought it was drama but why fantasy? I drank some water and looked at the scripts again, Jeonghan approached his fans to give an autograph. I can’t do anything, that’s really when you’re famous. We finished tonight, so we were sent back to our house or condo. Since I don't have a condo yet I was at home first, Jeonghan took me to our house. We entered the house together and Mom was surprised when she saw Jeonghan, she hadn't seen Jeonghan in a long time.

"Jeonghan, you've been visited. Come here to the kitchen, wait for me to cook what I'm cooking." Mom says.

I turned to Jeonghan and smiled, also wanting to taste what Mom cooked again. When Mom finished cooking, it was time for Mingyu to enter the house and go to the kitchen, so she sat down so I stood up to put the plates, utensils, and glasses on the table.

"Are you having a hard time?" Mom asked.

"Yes Aunt, you need to be able to focus and you need to really memorize your lines." Jeonghan answered.

"Looks like there's never been a series before huh." Mingyu says.

"I just changed, can't that be?" Jeonghan asked.

I laughed at their quarrels, when we finished eating I immediately put the dishes away and put them in the sink. I was about to wash the dishes when Jeonghan stopped me, this is it again.

"I'll do the dishes, rest there in the living room." Jeonghan says.

"You rest on the couch, and I'll do the dishes." I said.

"When I say I'm done, it's me. All you can do now is relax." He said.

With a sigh I just obeyed what he said, I went to the living room and sat on the couch. I turned on the TV and was watching the news, when I saw they were reporting on our fantasy drama series, I was surprised.

I saw them interviewing Eun-bi, why just her? Why aren’t Jennie and Yeji the ones they interview?

"What can you say to Jeonghan's new leading lady, since you've got her to work now. Can you say she's good?" The female reporter asked her.

"I can say she's good, she's good at acting. That's all I can say to her." She answered.

"Have you been close?"  The reporter asks her again.

"We haven't been close, I'm also very busy and other than the series we're doing right now I'm modeling." She answered.

I turned off our TV, I had no appetite. His answer was okay, but I still noticed her plasticity. I went to my room, Jeonghan was late because he was typing something on his phone and I didn't know what it was. When I lay down on the bed I looked at the door of my room, I saw Jeonghan standing there. He came into my room and closed the door, he lay down next to me and hugged me.

"Being clingy again?" I chuckled while I said that.

"I want to be clingy when you're the one next to me." He said.

We just hugged, I don't know what time he will go home to his condo. But I want him to sleep here first, but maybe someone outside our house will see that Jeonghan slept here. We haven't slept yet, of course he will go home to his condo because that's where he will sleep.

"I love you, Minju. I will protect you no matter what happens."