C H A P T E R O N E

MINJU'S POV

"I can't accept that, Eomma.  You know when college arrives it will be busy, Eomma!" I said.

"You know that's my dream for you since you were young, please accept it.  It's good to you to be an artist!" my mom replied.

I sighed, maybe I couldn’t if I combined the workshop and the study.  Can I handle it? I headed to my room, I wanted to be alone.  I have to decide what is right, but Eomma is forcing me to be an actress. I know that when you become an artist, you have no freedom.  They will judge you, even if you want to be free.  You can do nothing.

"What should I do?" I ask myself.

"I really need to reject Eomma’s offer, I want to be free." I added.

I went out of my room and went downstairs, I approached Eomma who was sitting on the couch and faced her.

"I will reject your offer Eomma, I want to be free." I said in front of her.

"You can be free?  You can go abroad, and you will be free!  What's wrong with what I offered you?" She ask.

"I don’t want to get into the artists industry, Eomma.  Tiresome, you don’t have enough time to sleep and you don’t have enough time to eat, your life will be chaotic when you become an actress Eommaaa." I said.

"Just accept what I offer to you.  Your life will be better when you become an actress!" she replied.

I'll give up.

I went back to my room and lay down on the bed, what am I going to do?  Even if I didn't accept Eomma's offer, I would still go to the workshop, and she said that every weekend. I picked up my cellphone on the bed side table and called Mingyu-oppa, he is not here at home because he is busy being a photographer. When he answered the call I immediately asked him where he was now.

"Oppa, eodiiss-eo?" I ask

"Hmm, I'm here at Wonwoo's house. Why?" he answered.

"Can I go there?  I just want a pastime." I said.

"All right, I'll send you the address." he replied.

I thanked him before I hang up, I got dressed, I took my mini-bag so I can put my wallet and cellphone. I left the room and avoided Eomma, I didn't want her to talk about her offer again.  Even if I don't want to, she will still force me.

When I arrived at the address sent to me by Oppa, I immediately rang the doorbell, I rang the doorbell a few times but no one opened it so I decided to leave. But I heard the door open so I turned around, a man I didn't know opened up to me.  Who is he?

"Are you Minju?" he ask.

I nodded as a response.

"Come in, Mingyu has been waiting for you for a while." he said and I nodded again.

When I entered I was surprised at how clean his house was, was he the only one here?

"Mingyu, Minju is here." he call him.

I saw Mingyu-oppa come out without a cover on her top, I immediately averted my eyes.  All of a sudden, Oppa, if you're not my brother, I would have fallen in love with him before.

"Oh mianhae." he apologized and came back to the room.

When he came out of the room again with his clothes on, he immediately approached me and hugged me tightly.

"You have a problem, that's why you are looking for me." He said.

"Yeah you're right, I have a problem..." I replied. "With mom." I added.

"What did Eomma do to you?" he ask.

"She was forcing me to enter the industry, but I didn't want to! Too hard!" I answered.

"Their industry is hard, you will never be free.  So you need to refuse that offer." the guy open the door earlier said.

"Btw, may I know you?" I ask.

"Oh I forgot to introduce my self to you, I'm Jeon Wonwoo." he said.

I nodded, I couldn't think straight.  I refused Eomma's offer, but she still insisted on me.

"What should I do, oppa?" I ask.

"I'll tell her you don't want to, she's listening to me." He answered.

"Yeah, because you're her favourite son?" I said in a sarcastic.

"But I hate it." he replied.

I nodded, confused as to what I was going to do.  I haven't really paid much attention to my studies, is it still being an artist? All day I was here at Oppa's friend's house, embarrassing but he said feel at home. When I was hungry I went to the kitchen, I looked inside the refrigerator to see what was there. When I saw a biscuit I took it, I want to say I took something from his refrigerator. But he was too busy.

But I decided to go to the room where they hung out and opened the door, I saw them playing so I went in and approached him.

"Who's that woman?" the guys ask in the other line.

"Nuguya?" Wonwoo respond and turn around to me.

To his surprise when he saw me, I waved at him and showed him the biscuit I had taken from his refrigerator.

"I took it from your refrigerator because I'm hungry." I said.

He nodded as a response, he turned his attention back to the game, I saw the man who asked him who was behind Wonwoo.  he's handsome, he can be an actor.

"Ahh Jeonghan-hyung! Aiissh!" Mingyu oppa shouted.

"Ah mianhae Mingyu-ah, I need to do it." he said.

"So you're the mafia? Aiissh, that's why I don't want to play with you." Wonwoo said.

"Mianhae yeoreobun." He replied.

"Where is Cheol-hyung?" Mingyu-oppa ask him.

"With his girlfriend, why do you need an ally?" the Jeonghan guy ask.

"Aahh hyung!" Wonwoo shouted.

"Is he older than you?" I ask them both.

"Hey young lady, don't call me old.  Aiishh, am I not old enough to be called a teen?" he ask in a frustrating tone.

"Yeah you're handsome." I said to him.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance and leave the room, I let them play until night. I know Eomma is looking for us, but it's just like Oppa is still playing.

I guess it will be a hard time tomorrow.