C H A P T E R T W E L V E

MINJU'S POV

I pretended that I didn't hear what they're talking about, and knocked on Oppa's door.

"Are you okay, Oppa?" I asks him.

"I feel pretty okay, why are you hungry? I will cook for you." He said.

"No Oppa, I'll cook ramen for us, for our dinner." I said.

I looked at Jeonghan, still not coming home even though it was night.

"Do you want to have a dinner with us?" I ask him.

"I'm going to cook our dinner, I want to help, and I want you to look at Mingyu." he said.

"But you're our visitor, just rest okay?" I said.

But instead of just sitting down he left the room and went downstairs, so I followed him until we reached the kitchen.

"I can cook Jeonghan, you are our guest." I said.

"Don't, I already consider Mingyu a brother so I'll cook and watch over your brother there." He said.

I was forced to nod so I went back to Oppa's room, I knew Jeonghan was tired but he was still able to cook for us. I don't know how to make up for Jeonghan, especially to me that he treats me every day. I looked to see if Oppa's fever had gone down, I breathed a sigh of relief with the result that it had gone down a bit. When I saw that Jeonghan was back here in Oppa's room with a tray I helped him, I left the room and went down to the kitchen to get three bowls and three chopsticks and three forks as well. I slowly went back to Oppa's room, and when I got back I laid them on Oppa's study table.

"I'll let you sit first, Oppa." I said.

I was about to move when I saw Jeonghan helping Mingyu to sit down, I just took a bowl for Mingyu oppa and Jeonghan put soup and noodles on it. I took the bowl in Jeonghan's hand, I poured it on Mingyu oppa. He needs to rest now, so I'll do the housework first.

"I will be absent tomorrow." I said.

Oppa immediately looked at me, so I stopped feeding him.

"Don't be absent tomorrow, Jeonghan will take you to school. You have to come in and I don't want you to get late of your lectures." He said.

"But Oppa, I need to take care of you." I replied.

"I'll be okay tomorrow don't worry, just prepare me porridge tomorrow for me to eat and the medicine I'm going to take." He said.

I was forced to nod, he had to promise first.

"Promise me, you'll take your medicine and take care of yourself." I said.

"I promise, lil sis. Don't worry, maybe when you come home from school tomorrow I'll be fine." He said.

I smiled at her, when Oppa fell asleep Jeonghan and I went out of her room. When we got to the living room I thanked him.

"Thank you for helping me, Jeonghan." I said.

"You're welcome, I'm here to help." he said.

When Jeonghan opened the door Eomma appeared in front of us, Jeonghan bowed in front of her and wished her a good night.

"Good evening aunt, nice to meet you." He said.

"Who are you and why are you here in my house?" She ask in a rude tone.

"I helped Minju take care of Mingyu, because he has a fever." He answered.

"Ah, so Minju brought you here to my house?" She ask.

Jeonghan nodded, I know he's nervous but he just doesn't show it.

"Nice to meet you too." She said then look at me.

Jeonghan nodded and said goodbye, when Jeonghan left, Eomma immediately entered. I know she didn't like what happened earlier, but Jeonghan spontaneously entered it.

"Don't let that man into our house anymore." She said.

I was shocked by what she said, why is she like that? Jeonghan has already helped me to take care of Oppa, she will still be angry.

"Eomma, Jeonghan helped me to take care of Oppa, you should be thankful." I said.

"I don't trust him, what if he does something bad to you?" She ask.

"Don't be so rude to him, he's Oppa's friend!" I said.

"Do you trust him? That man?" She ask again.

"Yes, because Oppa trusts him. And most of all, if he did something bad I would not be here today!" I answered.

He was silenced by what I said, it was true. If Jeonghan was a bad person, I wish I hadn't come home here. And hopefully, I have visible wounds on my body. I went to my room so I wouldn't have to work with Eomma, I'm tired and I know Mingyu oppa doesn't want us to fight. After I took a half bath I immediately focused myself on my cellphone, I saw Jeonghan chatting with me on Instagram so I checked it out.

jeonghaniyoo_n:
Are you awake?

minju.kim:
Yes, I am. Why?

jeonghaniyoo_n:
Are you okay? Did you fight with your Eomma?

minju.kim:
Yes before, but I also stopped because I went here to my room.

jeonghaniyoo_n:
What are you fighting about? Mind if you share?

minju.kim:
You.
We quarreled over her behavior while she was talking to you, and she even said that she didn't trust you.

jeonghaniyoo_n:
That's okay, I know she only met me now.

minju.kim:
But I must not want her to treat you like that.

jeonghaniyoo_n:
Thanks Minju, go to bed now you're early for tomorrow.

I replied good night and turned off my cellphone, I went to sleep right away because it's really early tomorrow.

JEONGHAN'S POV

"Jinjja?" Cheol ask me in other line.

"Yes, they allegedly quarreled because of what Eomma had done to me. But that's okay with me." I answered.

"Okay then, I think she's the one for you." He said in the other line.

"Why did you say that? We're not sure." I said.

"In my instincts I guess?" He said.

Cheol and I talked until I was drowsy, so I said goodbye and dropped the call. I lay down on my bed and thought about what I would do tomorrow when I was with Minju.

Hmm, what is it?

Mingyu told me that Minju left their house early so I went to school alone, when I got down I saw Jungkook and Minju who were opposite the school, talking. It was as if something had pierced my heart when I saw them both laughing, but I noticed that Minju was happy to be with me. What can I do to make Minju notice me too? What can I do to make her like me back?

What should I do?