C H A P T E R T W E N T Y F I V E

MINJU'S POV

Jeonghan came out of our club room first and I followed, I locked the door of our club and left with Jeonghan. When we got out of school we immediately went straight to the parking lot, we got in the car when we found his car.

"Jeonghan." I call him.

"Yes love?"

"Hanihae." I said.

"Hanihae." He response with a heart.

He had already started the car and was already driving, we stopped at a convenience store because Jeonghan wanted to buy food. When he got back in the car with the things he had bought, he turned it on again and we went to the abandoned building he was hanging out for.

"These donuts are so delicious, imagine having these donuts made you feel like you're in heaven!" I exclaimed while eating donut.

"Take it easy, you might choke." He said so I nodded.

I enjoy eating donuts because they are so delicious, Jeonghan bought a lot of donuts. I can consume it, because of course it's delicious, I can really handle it.

"Can you eat that donut? Because I'm full." He ask.

"Yes, I can eat it, and there are only a few donuts left." I answered.

When I finished the donut I sniffed, because I was still short. I still want to eat a lot, but I feel like I need a diet.

"Do you still want to eat a donut?" He asks.

"I'll buy it." He said.

"Next time, I think I need a diet." I said.

"You really need to diet, and you will have a photoshoot, not only now but in the future." He response.

I nodded at what he said, right I really need a diet. We got in the car and he took me to our house, when I arrived I got out of the car. He also came down to kiss me on the cheek, I looked at him and smiled.

"If you miss me right away, call me right away." I said then we both chuckled.

"I miss you every day, even I'm with you, I still miss you." He replied.

"That's so sweet." I said while smiling.

We said goodbye to each other and I entered the house, I looked out the window to see if he was gone, and thankfully he was gone. I went up to my room and entered, I immediately lay down on my bed. Because I was so tired, I didn't realize that I was asleep.

"Minju, wake up." I heard Mingyu's voice so I woke up.

I looked at the time on the clock and saw that it was 8:25, I looked at Mingyu who was now standing near my bed.

"Let's eat, I cooked your favorite dish. And you still have a salad, because you need a balanced diet." He said.

"All right, I'll go down when I'm done washing." I response.

He nodded and left my room, I went to the CR and washed up. When I finished I went out of the room and went downstairs, I went to the kitchen and I saw Mingyu and Mom at the table. They really waited for me, they should have eaten first.

"You should have eaten first." I told them.

"We must eat together, we must be complete before the meal." Mom said.

"Yes, Mom's right, if then we were just the two of us eating before, now Mom is with us. We must be complete, no one left." Mingyu said.

"Yeah, you're right. So let's eat." I said.

We ate peacefully, no one spoke. I mixed the salad with the dish because my food worked better, I remembered the diet again. Why do you have to diet when you are an actor or actress, you have to eat food.

"You will gonna work out on Sunday, you have to do that." Mingyu said.

"Workout? Maybe it's just physical pain I'll take there, I'm not used to workouts." I replied.

"You should go to workout, I'll join you." He said.

"Okay then, as you said." I said.

"But can we call Jeonghan if we're gonna do some workout?" I ask.

"Jeonghan-hyung is with me when I work out." He answered.

"Oh okay then, let's start on Sunday." I said.

When we finished eating I put the dishes in the sink, I washed the dishes because Mom was busy. She should be retired, Mom is a bit old. But she always says she can still do it, but Mingyu and I can't force her. When I finished washing the dishes I left the kitchen and went to my room, when I entered I closed the door. I headed to the study table and sat in my swivel chair, while typing on my laptop when suddenly someone notified me in my email. I immediately looked at it, and I was just surprised to see the email message from Dior.

"I know about the photoshoot, but why do I need to be messaged." I said.

I was suddenly surprised when Mingyu opened the door, so I turned in his direction.

"You startle me, what is that?" I ask him.

"Someone is looking for you outside." He answered.

I immediately got up and left my room, I went downstairs and went to the door. When I opened it I saw a delivery man, carrying flowers.

"Are you Kim Minju? Flowers from Dior." The delivery man says.

"Yes I am." I said at once accepting the flower.

"Please just sign this ma'am." he said at once handing over the paper to sign.

When I finished signing I gave it to him, when he left I closed the door. I looked at what was written on the envelope and what I saw was my name, 'To: Mademoiselle Minju.' that's what's in the envelope. I smelled the flowers and the fragrance yet, my favorite flower, Rose.

"Who did that come from?" Mom asks.

"From Dior." I answered.

I took my cellphone out of my pocket and took a picture of the flower along with the letter.

"Mingyu, can you take a picture of me?" I ask him.

"Okay go ahead, give me your cellphone so I can take a picture of you." He said.

I gave him my cellphone so that he could take a picture of me, Mingyu also took some pictures of me. When he finished, he returned the cellphone to me, I looked at the pictures so I smiled.

"Thank you, Mingyu." I thanked him.

"You're welcome." He response.

I went back to my room, when I entered I immediately put the flower on another table. I'll chat with my manager if I can post the photos I and Mingyu took, and it's good that he agreed. I posted some photos of myself and searched the official account of Dior, after which I immediately put my cellphone on the bedside table. I went to bed, I didn't take a half bath because I wanted to sleep. And early tomorrow, then I'll record my cover tomorrow.