C H A P T E R E I G H T E E N

MINJU'S POV

"Why did you kiss me?" I ask him.

"Because I love you." He answered.

I looked at him, I felt my heart beating fast.

"Jeonghan..." I said.

"I don’t know, but as time goes on, my feelings for you get worse." He replied.

There was silence around us, I also didn’t know what to say. I don’t know yet how I feel about him, but my heart beats faster when he does something weird to me, especially now.

"Minju." He spoke my name.

"Y-yes?" I said.

"Can I court you?" He ask.

I didn't answer Jeonghan's question, I have to think. Jeonghan and I continued our date, and I admitted to him that I was jealous. It is not wrong to admit to him, while eating at an expensive restaurant. I can’t help but think I’m here, with him. While eating, I feel other people’s stares. Why are they staring at me, and I know Jeonghan noticed that so he looked at me.

"Hey, gwaenchana?" He asks.

"I’m not okay, because of other people’s stares." I answered.

He looked at the people who's looking at me, I noticed they immediately averted their eyes from me when Jeonghan look at them.

"They're not looking anymore, okay?" He said.

I immediately nodded and ate again, when we were done we went to the amusement park. I smiled when we got to the amusement park, I looked at Jeonghan and smiled.

"Hanie." I said.

"What did you just call me?" He asks.

"Hanie, is it bad?" I answered then ask me.

I saw him blush and immediately averted my eyes, I smiled especially because of his appearance, so cute.

"Why are you smiling like crazy?" He asks.

"Is it because you're cute." I answered.

It's easy for a Yoon Jeonghan to blush, I laughed because of what I saw. He glared at me because I was laughing so, I stopped laughing.

"You're expecting me, so that's enough." He said.

"Okay I'll stop." I replied.

We went on rides that we hadn't been to last time, we tried again the one I played with when we first went here. And luckily, Jeonghan got a stuffed toy and gave it to me right away.

"Thank you, Hanie-ah." I said.

He smiled at me, "You're always welcome."

I told Jeonghan that I was hungry so we decided to eat first, while going to a food stall I felt him holds my right hand. I feel like my heart is beating fast again, but I just let it go, I want to enjoy now. When we arrived at the food stall we went to, Jeonghan immediately bought, the man just looked at us so I was a little uncomfortable.

"Is she your girlfriend?" He asks Jeonghan.

Jeonghan turned to me and turned his attention back to the man, I don't know what he will answer.

"Yes, she's my girlfriend." He answered.

I was surprised by his answer, I still haven't answered his question. When I bought it, Jeonghan immediately approached me and took my hand again, we immediately looked for a place to eat.

"I haven't allowed you to court me yet, but you answered that I'm your girlfriend." I said.

"You will be my girlfriend soon." He replied.

Yes, but it was still a long way, when we found a place, we ate immediately. While eating I watched the kids play with their parents, they had fun. No future problems yet, So I thought, that it's more fun to be young again. Because I can still be with my dad, he is by my side every day.

"Minju-yah." Jeonghan called so I snapped out.

"Ne?" I said.

"Gwaenchana?" He ask.

"Y-yes, I'm okay." I answered.

I just finished the food and threw the food in the trash, when Jeonghan finished, we immediately chose rides that we could ride and enjoy.

"Thanks for bringing me here home, next time Jeonghan." I said.

"No worries, and btw, if you'll allow me to court you. You must say it infront of me." He demand.

"Well, you're demanding me. It's okay if I chatte you, right?" I said.

"You can chat with me, but I'd rather you tell me personally." He said.

"Okay fine, but I'll think about it okay?" I said then he nodded.

We bid a goodbye to each other, Jeonghan left and I entered the house, I noticed it was very quiet so I just went up to go straight to my room. But even before I could enter my room I went to Mingyu-oppa's room, I knocked but no one answered.

"Oppa? Are you there?" I ask.

But no one answered, I decided that I'll open it. But when I open the door, I didn't see Oppa here in his room. He hadn't come home yet, so I went to my room.  When I entered, I immediately closed the door and locked it, I immediately went straight to my bed and lay down. Today is fun, and tiring at the same time.  Happy because my heart is happy I can express my feelings when Jeonghan is with me, I guess I won't go near Jungkook, maybe he'll be jealous again.

JEONGHAN'S POV

"Oh Mingyu, you're here." I said when I saw Mingyu infront of our house.

"Hyung..." He said.

I noticed he was sad so I immediately approached him, what could have happened to him?

"What happened?" I ask.

"Minju..." He said, mentioning her name.

"Minju? She's home, why what's the problem?" I ask again.

I saw his tears dripping, he immediately hugged me and sobbed.

"M-minju was just adopted, she was just adopted. So I came here to tell you this, hyung." He answered to my question.

I was shocked to hear that, was ahe just adopted?  But Mingyu treats Minju well, unnoticed.

"You treated her right, how did she become an adopted child?" I ask him when we get inside.

"Because of our father, Minju was an illegitimate child. She is the daughter of an actress so that's why Mom is forcing her to enter their industry, I feel sorry for Minju.  Maybe she won’t like me anymore when she finds out the truth, Mom told Minju, that our Dad is dead.  But I know Minju doesn't believe it, because she receives a letter whenever Mom is not at home." He answered and explain to me at the same time.

"Hyung, please don't tell her." He said, begging to me.

I don't know what to say, maybe I can't tell her right now, I don't want her to hate Mingyu.

"Okay fine, I won't tell her. But when you have the courage, you can tell her yourself. And please, don't go away from her. I know she can only lean on you, I know you have a guilty conscience and so do I." I said.

His eyes were already red, when he settled down he immediately stood up. I also got up and accompanied him out of our house.

"I love her so much, and I treated her right. But if she finds out that she's an adopted child. I won't forgive myself, and my mother." He said.

"We do not know what will happen to you when she finds out the truth." I replied.

When Mingyu left, I entered our house again, I immediately went straight to my room and lay down on the bed. I turned on my phone, and hit Instagram. When I saw someone texting, I immediately looked at it, when I saw it was Minju, I immediately read her chat.

minju.kim:
I allow you to court me.